Second time mums - Summer Babies FH or ED

ncg

Hello,

I will be having my second baby in July. My little girl will be just over two and I would love to meet some second time mummies in the same boat. Some summer mat leave friends would be great. I will be working part time which makes it tricky to stay in the loop of mummy life so thought I'd post this to see if anyone was keen to hook up/start a group x

Dear Second time mums of Spring Babies

Please join us, with your children, for an informal drop-in Pregnancy Group in Peckham Rye Park at the Children's Playroom. (The old 1 o'clock club next to the Cafe). Run by Kings College Hospital Midwives and Ivydale Children's Centre.

Mondays, 11.30-1pm (term time only).

An opportunity to meet other mums-to-be and chat to the midwives in a relaxed environment. Feel free to bring your maternity notes if you have specific questions about your situation.

For more information call Anna on 07891 468667 or just turn up. Look forward to seeing you there. Welcome from any stage of pregnancy. Children also welcome.

Potty training, when to move to a big bed, do I need a double buggy, how do I manage with a toddler and a new baby, when will I sleep, how do I avoid/manage sibling rivalry? What have I forgotten to get or prepare for this 2nd baby? We cover all this and more in our Welcoming Baby Number 2 course, just for parents expecting their 2nd baby.

Next course running in Crystal Palace (on the Triangle) over 3 evenings (2 hours each) in April (15th, 17th and 22nd April). Just a couple of places now left. East Dulwich Forum mums price of ?144 per couple or individual (normally ?180). Please contact me if you'd like to know more or book your place. Come and meet some other lovely local mums who are also pregnant with their 2nd babies. [email protected]

See www.facebook.com/theneopractice for more about us

• 1 month later...

Hello All,

I actually posted the very first message on this thread over a month ago and then as you may have gathered completely dissapeared. I had some really unexpected problems with my preganancy and was under super strict instructions to bed rest - permanently! Agh. So apologies for the silence. Anyway I'm back on form now and getting very excited and busy preparing for baby 2.

Great to see so many people are in the same boat and keen to meeet up. Is anyone up for a park met up? the morning of Friday 3rd or 10th May is good for me x

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I work full time but I've got Fri 10th off as I've got some friends coming to stay in the afternoon. So could potentially do then (but not til about 11am). But don't arrange around me as my availability is a bit awkward until I start maternity leave x

We should be able to do that day too - just hoping that the weather will be good! Will add to our diary.

PS. BellendenBear - have been meaning to say congratulations on your twin news! That is amazing! Will be lovely to catch up again with your brood!

• 1 month later...

Hello, I have a two year old boy and am due 19/06. I've just finished work, so would love to meet up with some second time mums in the next couple of weeks. We could try a playgroup like Cheeky Cs or the park next week? I'm having Monday and Tuesday to myself while my son is at his chilminder's, so coffee would work on those (or other) dys, too.

Kate

Hi Kate

I've still got 3 more weeks at work to go but only work part time so have Thursdays and Fridays off at the mo anyway (but obviously with toddler in tow). We might be busy next week though (definitely Thurs possibly Friday), but otherwise would definitely be up for a park or playgroup meet up.

Em