Wedding hair/make-up artist wanted

I wondered if anyone knew of a good qualified local hair and make up artist for my upcoming wedding (October). Either attached to a salon or freelance. Am interested in a slightly vintage look and would also be looking for definitely hair and possibly make-up as well, for my mum and two bridesmaids. Thank you, Jess

I would highly recommend Becky (Ph:07530638965). I had her do my hair for my wedding. She was great, so much so I ditched my old hairdresser and just use her now. She works with makeup artists so could recommend someone.

• 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Just discovered this lot in West Dulwich: https://www.solvetheschoolrun.org/ All for a clean school run, obviously including cycling.  That's joy. Have any knowledge of this organisation? 
    • Just had another absolutely fantastic delivery  from here. Not just head and shoulders above but a stratosphere (?) above any of the Lordship Lane offerings. Really really delicious food and great value for money.   Do try them, I can't recommend them highly enough!
    • Looking for, ideally, taekwondo, punch bag that stands on the floor but it is not full size adult. Type that has a base no more than 25-30cm tall so that kids can use it.  Would collect anywhere in London. 
    • Did you ever find a box set? if not my daughter is getting rid of hers - its this one (see attached) and its complete, theyve all been read but theyre in good condition. Ideally she'd like £10 for it so she can buy some new books to read if youre interested.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In