T Rooney Heating Ltd

TRooneyHeatingLtd

Hi all,

After 10 years of experience of working as a gas engineer for a local heating company, I have decided to start my own business.

T Rooney Heating Ltd is a local family run business, based in and around Dulwich.

I was born and raised in East Dulwich and have always worked in the gas and heating industry, primarily around East Dulwich and the surrounding area.

My business offers gas and heating services including boiler installations, boiler breakdowns and boiler servicing.

www.trooneyheating.co.uk

[email protected]

Please get in touch if my company can be of service

Many thanks

Tommy

T Rooney Heating Ltd

• 1 month later...

I'm very happy to vouch for Tommy and wholeheartedly recommend him.

Our boiler packed in and after calling Tommy, he was round within a couple of hours to assess the job. He was very friendly and explained everything comprehensively, and clearly knew what he was doing. He quoted us what we know was a fair price because some other people had tried to fleece us.

The job was swiftly booked in for the following week and everything went according to schedule and quote. Tommy and his colleague Mark were very pleasant to have in the house and even helped out with a couple of other non-boiler odds and ends.

No complaints whatsoever - if you need someone to help with your heating then Tommy is your guy.

• 4 months later...

Tommy did a fantastic job in fitting a replacement radiator in an awkward space.

Prior to fitting he gave very helpful advice on the type of radiator that would be needed, and provided a fair and transparent quote. The fitting was excellent and he tested the system thoroughly to make sure there was good heat flow through all the radiators.

Afterwards, he cleaned the area in which he was working and bagged up the rubbish. He uses thick mats, not dust sheets, so there is no risk of damage to the floor.

As well as being a top class heating engineer, Tommy is a very friendly and helpful person. 100% recommended

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Add me to the list of satisfied customers. I recently had an annual gas boiler service from Tommy Rooney. I was impressed by his capability. He’s not only knowledgeable about all the mechanics, but also the related building problems to do with gas boilers (e.g. awkward walls and narrow spaces), so I’d guess he’s pretty experienced with installations. He doesn’t mind you watching him at work, in fact he’s very happy to talk you through everything that’s happening as he applies various gauges and diagnostic tools. He diligently completed a report in the back of my manual, sent a gas service record by email, and pointed a few areas where the initial installers had cut a few corners.

Unlike some who work in this area, he’s got himself a decent-looking website (built on Wix) with all the information you’d need, even a photo so you’ll recognise him when he turns up. I got a quote instantly by email, and he does invoices by BACS too (no need to get to the cashpoint). He proposed a 30-minute arrival slot and arrived exactly at 8:30 am; my takeaway from that is that you won’t be waiting in the house all day.

I can totally recommend this fellow’s work and will be using him again next year.

• 5 weeks later...

I contacted Tommy as I was in need of a replacement boiler within a very short timeframe. He provided a very reasonable quote, was clear about what the job entailed and responded to my calls and messages with utmost professionalism. I am delighted with the new boiler. He installed it with great care, provided me with clear usage instructions, tidied up after himself and was a pleasure to deal with. I can heartily recommend him.

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to add to this post rather than starting a new one, how pleased my neighbour was with the work carried out by Tommy Rooney. She said that nothing was too much trouble and he found the fault with their boiler and replaced the part in a professional and polite manner. 

My daughter used this guy. He replaced her boiler with minimal disruption, clean and tidy worker and a real nice bloke. Definitely recommend him. T Rooney Heating Ltd 

Edited by Wini

So happy with Tommy's high standard of work. Communicative, lovely to have in our home, knowledgable and generous with it, and made us feel really confident we've had a good job done.

Converted our old boiler to a combi in preparation for loft conversion and always had our future goals in mind. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Another upvote for Tommy!

Pimlico said we needed a new boiler after our Vaillant broke down; we were quoted over £5,000.

Tommy came in less than 30 mins, replaced the circuit board (already had one in his van) and we were back up and running in an hour. 

Definitely recommended. 

• 2 weeks later...