Nursery, creche or childminder recommendations?

alimc

Hi all

Moving to the area in the summer (well more the Forest Hill/Honour Oak end) and would very much appreciate some tips on local nurseries. We are currently sending our little one to a nursery we adore near my work in Waterloo but don't fancy dragging her in and out on the commute when we move.

Thanks in advance,

A

We used a great childminder on Forest Hill Rd near Peckham Rye for my daughter until she was 3 (Pm me if you'd like details - she may have a vacancy), and then moved her to nursery, which she's really enjoying - Mother Goose on Upland Rd. I'd happily recommend them, but don't know about waiting lists I'm afraid. Think they go from 1yr.

hi ya i have a childminder that i use who is on sydenham hill my son goes to her everyday if u would like more info im happy to give u just drop me a pm if u like im also a nursery nurse so i can also help you and give u some adive on local nurserys if u like i have worked in a few .

Hi A

My daughter goes to First Steps Montessori in Upland Road. She has been there for nearly two years and we really love it, there is friendly, warm and calm atmosphere. The educational side is also great and they have a low staff turnover which is always a good sign. They have been very supportive particularly during my daughter's settling in period. My youngest son is already on the waiting list for next year. I highly recommend it. I hope this helps and good luck in finding a suitable carer for your little one.

• 2 weeks later...