Loft conversion recommendations

• 3 weeks later...

Gaza Builders have a passion for building and construction. Our philosophy is to understand client needs, lifestyles and budget to deliver quality in every project.

Whether you are a homeowner making enquiries about a kitchen extension, loft conversion, a developer creating the new apartments or a shop owner intending to alter your premises, Gaza Builders have experienced team of professionals to help.

Our experience spans from building renovation, pluming, electric , fence construction, brickwork and painting to extending the properties via loft conversion, rear extension and other conversions.

Viewing of our Gallery http://www.buildersconstruction.co.uk/ is highly recommended!

You are welcome to contact us for a free quote on 02034893585

Hi. I can highly recommend David O'Brien. His team did two extensions for me. I am pretty sure they do loft extensions as well. They are reliable, do an excellent job, and are just generally lovely to have around. No stress from start to finish. Give him a call on 07960938621 and mention me (Vicky)

Hi. Our conversion with Classic Lofts is just coming to an end now. I would recommend them. Before we went with them we asked to see one of their previous jobs in a similar sized house. I did not see any benefit in going to see one in a house that was alot bigger. The hard part about our job was that the house is not that big and the roof height not that great.

So far so good and we are happy.

It is worth getting a number of quotes to compare. I also found that different builders/ companies told us different things.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Lizzi,

We live in an end of terrace in ED and have just had our loft done by Classic Lofts, based on Lordship Lane. We are thrilled with the results. It all went really smoothly and there were no hidden costs or surprises. The tradesmen were all highly skilled, professional and courteous and it was all completed on time. I've since had other, notoriously difficult to impress, carpenters and decorators in (working on other parts of the house) and they had to concede it was a fabulous job. I've had smaller building jobs done that were a hundred times more stressful! All in all we are very happy.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Lizzi,

We used Outlook lofts. They were really professional and easy to work with. We were very concerned with how the dormer would look on the outside as well as the inside. We really wanted a high spec and to input our own choices in the detail and design. Outlook met all of these requirements while coming in at the same price as all my other quotes. A good thing to know is that some companies have a design and sourced materials they want you to use and if you are cool with that great, but if you want to do anything different you can't. David at Outlook really listened to what we were saying and worked with us to achieve it. We had our loft done over a year ago now and it has been through all rain and snow with perfect performance. 0800 0931 469 outlooklofts.com

Archived