colyton road lights

are screwed up and out of phase for the millionth time since the council, tfl and other morons replaced them just a few weeks ago. they have wasted our time and loads of our money to make things stupidly worse. come on james barber, renata hamvas.... fingers out and lights on . do not condemn us to a long weekend of bollox

Pedestrian crossing out of service last night again. I got off bus behind a blind man when I came back out a good 10 minutes later from the Co-op he was still stood there waiting for the signal. I took him across, he mentioned that the frequency with which is happens is "terryfying".

I do wonder what kind of priority this has with Southwark Council who must surely be liable for some kind of legal negligence claim were someone to get injured or worse.

I phoned southwark yesterday to report this fault and was put through to tfl.. Spoke to someone in their street works team and reported the fault, apparently their engineers were going to be told straight away..

I hope the contractor who installed the lights is got back to fix them at no cost to taxpayer.. Seeing as they've just been put in its not acceptable that they're broken already.