How to make ?500 a month????

Steph

Right then, I am working a 3 day week at the moment and after child care plus travel am bringing home ?500 per month.

Any ideas how I can make this either working from home,ebay or on a market stall (a garden front at the wrong end of Northcross Road which I have access to)

Someone suggested selling ice-cream on market day or maybe old school flip flops, trendy sunglasses/hats?

Any ideas would be great. I currently work for a media agency in new biz so have a bit of a knack for sales I suppose...

Yeah thats a good idea! My fella has loads of old vinyl dance music from the early 90's and knows his stuff so that could be something also my best mate is a real book worm so... Only really have a Saturday on the market (the rest of the days Ill have my wee boy with me if I dont work) but could also do it online once I get going. Thanks for that one.

I would steer clear of the trying to sell on well known auction sites. Everybody is trying the same and it's got all a bit swamped.

Unless you're piss poor and need to feed the kids asap, it is an awful lot of effort for not much return.

Steph Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Yeah thats a good idea! My fella has loads of old

> vinyl dance music from the early 90's and knows

> his stuff so that could be something also my best

> mate is a real book worm so... Only really have a

> Saturday on the market (the rest of the days Ill

> have my wee boy with me if I dont work) but could

> also do it online once I get going. Thanks for

> that one.

Avoid going online if you can, it requires an awful lot of effort for not not a lot by way of return. ED is quite trendy these days so you may earn a few hundrerd just on the Saturday. I know I've made good money at saturday and sunday record fairs, but I've been established for over 15 years.

What about pamphlet delivery? Not sure how much you would make in a month but I know my mum did it when I was a kid to make some extra coin (that was in Australia though where pamphlets are quite popular.. I miss them)..

Secretarial services from home i.e. typing, target business and possibly also students - not that they generally have alot of money but they could be willing to part with it if they have a major essay that needs to be typed up..

Selling Avon - a girl at my work does it

Be a child carer at home but I would imagine you may need to get/be certified for this

Dog walker / cat feeder when people are away

Ironing for peeps - I pay my lady 28 per fortnight (3 hours) so if you got a few of those it would begin to add up

I have a friend who does Pampered Chef from home, in between bringing up 2 toddlers and she makes a nice whack on top of free weekends away with hubby as a prize for being top salesperson. She's always looking to recruit. PM me if you want to be put in touch with her.