Illegal street trading-Clean and shine mobile vehicle valet on lytcott Grove

wow.....if this is the reaction to a mobile valeting service then I think I will have to say WELL DONE MATE...perhaps someone might complain about the owner of the transit luton van that parks opposite spellers garage who is running a company from his mums council flat,and gets his car out of his garage next door and puts it in the vans place when he takes it out,and if u r unlucky enough to get to park IN HIS SPOT OUTSIDE HIS HOUSE then you can expect to come back to your car and find the van parked about 1 cm from your car so that getting out is virtually impossible....I have never seen a post complaining about Michael conollys unsociable parking habits or the fact that he thinks he owns the road outside his MUMS house....but beware if you do complain he will call the police on you and tell them complete and utter bullshit saying he was threatened and is scared......feel free to comment or I might be forced to start a noisy bin cleaning service and park outside your house

orford28 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Can someone plz tell me the real meaning of mobile

> car valeting.

A mobile car valeting service goes to the customer. The customer requests the service and you travel to the customer and clean their car.

If the customers come to you, then it's not a mobile service.

ed_pete Wrote:

> KK, so the next time a builder fly tips a load of

> rubbish outside your house he's just trying to get

> on in this world is he, just trying to support his

> family in these striken times ? And the builder's

> that dispose of their rubbish legitimately are

> naive are they ?

This makes no sense. Think about what you're trying to say then re-post.

cle Wrote:

> KylaKevin Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > It is our right to have our environment very

> > clean, safe, smooth and unnoisy but you should

> try

> > first to talk with them and let them know about

> > your peoblems so that they may understand the

> > condition.

>

>

> Is it? Where does that right exist?

It exist where you really want it and struggle for it.

• 4 months later...

Hold on here what license is required by the council to operate this sort of business. Nobody has actually touched on that, none. We use the RAC, AA who come to your place to fix a car, they rev the engines and cause noise but we understand this is needed, just as I want a car cleaned where I live, but have not got time to do it myself.

Will this be a case when a neighbour wants some garden work done, they have to get a licence to do any work cause they are a little noisy with their mower.

There are no laws relating to this like setting up a market sales pitch illegally, so as long work is done within hours that are considered working hours and do not affect sleep, please get off your high horse. This guy is working and not taking your hard earned taxes. Be nice to know what you do.