Winter babies club (due Dec 2013, Jan/ Feb 2014)

Dear Winter baby Mums and Dads,

This coming Friday morning some of us are getting together to discuss setting up an East Dulwich 'Positive Birth' group. We are meeting at 10am at a house in ED for coffee, biscuits and chat. If you are interested please feel free to come along we'd love to meet you. There will be some toys for toddlers to play with (though to a huge amount), and of course babies and children are welcome. PM me for the address if you'd like to come.

Please see this thread in the family room if you'd like to know more: http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?29,1223855

Sorry to gate crash. SWx

NCT 6 week Postnatal course starts on Jan 14th for all parents. Particularly good for those of you who are new to the area, or have had a big gap between children, then this may be the thing for you! There are 3 spaces left at the moment.

Held in East Dulwich this is a great way to meet local parents with babies aged 0-8 months. The discussions are facilitated by the NCT Practitioner and cover topics such as sleeping, feeding, crying, relationships, birth debrief, work vs home etc.

The next course is in March, additional dates can be arranged if necessary.

Also look out for the NCT Introducing Solids Workshops. Dates for the one-off 2 hour workshops are: Jan 13th, Feb 25th, Mar 7th, Apr 4th, May 2nd, June 27th etc.

pm me for more info or go to the main nct website: www.nct.org.uk

All the best,

• 3 weeks later...
For those not on FB, just to let you know that some of us are planning to meet for lunch on Tues 14th Jan. Chandelier has been suggested. I will post final details here once confirmed, but hope some of you can make it!

• 3 weeks later...

hi Winter babies,

I'm just popping in to let you know that ED Birthtalk - the positive birth discussion group for ED is meeting this coming Thursday (6th) from 10am - 12pm. It's free, babies/children are welcome/it's NOT a 'natural birth' group. Our ethos is 'positivity about birth' and our discussions centre around that. This means all kinds of birth, water birth, vaginal birth, assisted birth and caesarean birth - ALL types.

If anyone is around & fancies a cuppa, biscuit and chat with other interested people about all things birth then please feel free to PM me for the venue. We'd love to see you :)

SWx