Winter babies club (due Dec 2013, Jan/ Feb 2014)

Hi there,

We are organising a Sunday meet-up - at the moment 24th November seems to be the most popular date. Will post on here once details are confirmed.

Some of the mums-to-be who are already on leave are trying to organise a weekday meet-up as well. Details on FB, but I'm sure they will post on here to ensure non-FB users aren't left out!

Hi all

I posted about organising a weekday meet up on Facebook this morning.

I am due in 5th December and have started maternity leave so thought it might be nice to organise a coffee and cake for any ladies who are also on leave. Perhaps w/c 18th November? Let me know if anyone is keen and I will organise a date and place x

Hi everyone

We have organised a week day meet up next week if anyone is interested. Details of Facebook but thought I would post here for everyone to see too.

Monday 18 November

3pm @ The Great Exhibition

Hope some of you can make it!

X

Thanks for all the organisation! I think I can come on the 18th however I have my daughter (she is 2.5) with me on Mondays. We might make an appearance and I might be allowed a cup of coffee before she gets bored;) however I would be very keen to meet some of you as we are relatively new to the area...

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum and this is my first post. I'm due on the 18th Jan with my first and would love to be included in the winter babies club to meet some new mums to be in the area. I'm not on FB, shocking I know, lol! Do most of the meet ups get posted on EDF?

Thanks Philippa.

Hello to all of the parents of the winter babies club.

You guys may or may not know that we used to communicate with the group of parents from last winter and were able to offer them some free soft drinks to those carrying child on their big fortnightly/monthly get together.

Wo is best to speak to about extending this offer, would love to carry on this tradition

Dan

The Great Exhibition

A couple of us went there last week for our mid week meet up. Shame I paid for my lime and soda ;) It has lots of seating and loads of parking on that road, so it's pretty convenient.

Just a reminder there is a closed, private Facebook page too: East Dulwich Winter Babies

Hi there - I'd like to join your group. I am due with my 2nd on 19th Jan. I only had my daughter last year so still feel like a new mum! I'm also keen to meet any mums who will have two close in age so we can share tips - I think the reality of how hard work it will be having a new born and a 17th mth old is just starting to register! :) I don't go on mat leave until 20th Dec but sometimes work from home and the GE pub is really close to me so i maybe able to pop out for a weekday meet. I will add myself to the FB group if that's ok. Thx

Hi All,

My husband and I have just started our NCT classes and were told about this group. We would like to join but I am very confused about how. Is there a private Facebook Group I can join? I can only find the Spring Babies club on there.

Would really like to meet some local Mums.

We're due on January 31st 2014.

Hope to hear from someone...

Liz