Free Talk: Boosting Personal Resilience Tuesday 9th January, ONLINE

Are You Experiencing Anxiety, Stress, Insomnia or Chronic Fatigue/Long Covid? 

Do you feel that your mind has a mind of its own? 

Do you feel that you: 

Can’t switch off/ relax? 

Feel stressed a lot? 

Think the worst? 

Can’t sleep because your mind is ‘wide awake’? 

Could handle things more effectively? 

Free talk on Tuesday 9th January at 7pm
Venue: Online - comment below or send me a PM/text/email for meeting details.

Hypnotherapist and Resilience Coach Simon Pimenta will be talking about techniques you can use to train your mind to change your brain, based on discoveries in neuroscience. 

Reducing stress can help improve energy, sleep, calm and the body's healing if you have a health challenge.

The talk will end with a Guided Relaxation Session. 

Discover how a young woman who had agoraphobia and hadn’t left the house for 18 months travelled to Australia! 

Anyone experiencing any of the following may find the talk of interest: 

Anxiety/worry/panic attacks 

Lack of motivation 

Poor sleep

Stress 

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME, Long Covid

Email or text Simon to reserve your space: 

[email protected]

07906 568 843

Simon Pimenta
Dip. Clinical Hypnotherapy, NLP, Life Coach
Member of the British Institute of Hypnotherapy (BIH)

SUE BLUE M.002.png

Edited by ResilienceCoach
To add credentials

• ResilienceCoach changed the title to Free Talk: Boosting Personal Resilience Tuesday 9th January, ONLINE

I attended your online seminar last night.

Thanks for a well presented and interesting introduction to some of the techniques you offer to improve resilience.

I found it very helpful.