Is your child going to Heber School in the mornings from September?

Hi, sorry to copy the title of another post further down but as that was for afternoons I wondered if anyone whose child is going to Heber in the mornings would like to meet up so our kids can get to know each other a bit. We could do the same as the afternoon group and meet at Peckham rye park cafe where we can all grab a coffee and they can all run about outside. Would anyone be interested and then we can fix a date.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hi, have had a few responses re those going for the morning session at Heber. Not everyone can make the afternooners meetup so thought we'd do one on another day. Can anyone else make the 24th for a peckham ryecafe meetup? Say 10.30am

I know lots of morning Mums and kids coming. We'll all see you on Wednesday 24th July at 10:30am for the Heber Nursery morning session coffee and "getting to know you" at Peckham Rye Cafe, and continue to spread the word.......

Great, if I position myself in the outside bit of the cafe on one of the picnic benches where the wooden animals are. I've got a petrol blue/turquoise bugaboo with my baby and my little boy, hopefully we can all identify each other x

Great to see all of you who made it today and for all the kids to play together. I think meeting up now makes it all a bit less daunting for us and them! A few of us were saying, when some of you had left, that it would be nice to do another meetup before they start. I know there were quite a few of you about to go on holiday so how about leaving it a few weeks and doing another Peckhma rye park meetup. How about Wednesday the 21stAugust? We could do the picnic, doggy free area in Peckham rye park say from 11am and bring blankets and picnic bits so we don't have to worry about their lunch. I'm completely easy on dates so happy for other suggestions if that doesn't work.

Katie x

Yes was fun today. Can't do 21st but you won't be able to suit everyone so do go ahead. Sam, I gave you a wrong number as no record of your call on my phone, please pm me I stead, sorry and hope T is feeling better soon.

It was lovely to see you all today and we would love to meet up again. 21st works for us. Katgod - I'll pm you. Tilly made a miraculous recovery, I have no idea what that was all about. I'll put it on my list of "things I will never understand about my kids", it will be next in the list after "why does my three year old insist on taking an onion to the park?"

• 4 weeks later...