Live in East Dulwich and work in .....?????????

I do not like hanging around the place. It's dirty (clumps of hair blowing in the wind from the plethora of hair salons) and the stench of meat and fish (me being a veggie for 20 years) makes me want to puke every time.

The word 'scum' is not relating to the 'people' that live there so please do not get offended on their behalf SMG. I just think it could do with a bloody good refurb and a tidy up. The old buildings if you gaze above street level are really lovely.

Camden

40 mins by pushbike but anything up to 1hr 40 mins by other means. Best option is the 185 to Vauxhall and then the Victoria and Northern Lines. Alternatively the bus to Waterloo and a 30 min jog - so not too bad!

Jeremy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> heath Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Canary Wharf. So near yet so far by public

> > transport. Is is just me or are the public

> > transport links between here and e14 (or

> anywhere

> > really) the very worst in london? Today I took

> > two hours to get home. It would have been 25

> > minutes by any road based transport except bus

> > (meandering all over the place!).

>

> The Canary Wharf commute has been a topic of much

> conversation in the past... generally takes me

> about 35-40 mins using the train to London Bridge.

> I used to drive in for the occasional 6:30 start,

> and that would take about 25-30 mins. I've no idea

> how you could do it in 25 mins at any more

> civilised hour.

you can also get to canary wharf by taking train to lewisham (from denmark hill, peckham rye or nunhead) then jumping on DLR. Advantage of this route is no long walks through London bridge crowds or sitting on sweaty tube trains.

East Dulwich.

3 minutes via kitchen for coffee.

Except when it's a trip elsewhere (Munich and Paris last week: was caught up in transport hell at both Paris and UK ends of the Bush visit - all flights to-from Heathow delayed by *practising for Bush's visit*)