Anyone help grounded crow by tree of outside 141 Barry Road ?

Contact local wildlife centres or RSPB, and get advice. I would also call the vets.

It may be stunned and just need time or may be injured - is he moving/ limping/ breathing properly? I’d try and put him in a safe place away from cars and people.

Google injured crow as well

Edited by Jules-and-Boo

20 minutes ago, Gloves said:

I once found an injured pigeon and no one wanted to help. In the end, I stuck it in an Uber to a wild life sanctuary in Lewisham, at their request. 

Is this for real? It's hilarious, I can't believe the Uber driver agreed to it. I tried to Uber someone's packed lunch to them once and two drives flatly refused to be liable for the sandwich. 

26 minutes ago, HeadNun said:

Is this for real? It's hilarious, I can't believe the Uber driver agreed to it. I tried to Uber someone's packed lunch to them once and two drives flatly refused to be liable for the sandwich. 

Yes. I put it in the boot. The Pigeon was in a shoe box with holes in it............

I found a stunned blackbird outside my house. I put it in a shoebox and took it to the vets who were happy to look after it. After phoning for an update I was told that the bird had revived after some refreshments and r and r and they released it. The biggest danger is them falling prey to the local cats. I wouldn't ever leave a bird or any other creature in distress. It doesn't matter what kind of bird it is