glengarry road / east Dulwich grove - last night 12.30 till 2

Stabbing. They were searching for the knife for ages outside my house, as we saw the person (youth) who did it run away down Glengarry. We are not sure if they found said knife but they had a dog searching for it for quite a while. It's depressing, this corner of Glengarry is a crime hotspot. In the 3 years I've lived here there have been at least 5 crimes - mugging (me), assault, break-ins etc. Bring back youth clubs!

My daughters boyfriend was attacked and stabbed several times in the upper thigh! He is fortunately okay and still alive! Thank god.. The guilty party have been arrested and are still in custody to my knowledge.. Let there be an end to this mindless violence....

Did absolutely no-one come out to help? If not then I am shocked. We are only round the corner (heard precisely nothing)and I know that on our road when there are disturbances or things out the usual people do come to see what's wrong & whether they can help.

awful thankyou for sharing wish id heard but i take medication to make me sleep threw or id help.........terrible hope end can be put to these mindless crimes....your daughter and boyfriend suffered horrifc violent trauma........

send our regards well wishes from forum please.

This is becomig so every day occurance all around us.

I am so sorry to hear your Daughter and Boyfriend went through such a horrendous violent attack, its a Disgrace.

we must all be so careful and if we do hear / see anything , dont walk away thinking someone else will help No, Take action call the please at least and raise the alarm in the area to others immediatly, then after on here .

we can not allow this to go on and must all do our share to help protect each other.

Its A sad sad enviroment that we have here now and we can only hope that with all aboard we can make a difference in trying to do our bit to help