EDF Football Predictor ...

red devil

so we're not posting them here? okay. mine were back to the usual dreadful-ness this week anyway.

eta: erm, begs the question.. what exactly would one post on this thread? If all the action is taking place elsewhere and people can see the results on the same site where they post predictions, this is just a comments thread.

"did badly this week"

"x is top/bottom"

"better today"

"bad again" etc...

on reflection I think I'll continue to bare my predictive soul - makes the pain more tangible but bragging rights (if any!) would be unquestionable ("I did put ManU down for a 6-0 loss, I did!")

............................AM NO PQ

Spurs v Barnsley 2-1 1-1 2-1

Man U v Chelsea 7-0 3-1 1-2

Would this work? One person starts and others just add to it without the need to type all the fixtures out again. The dots are required to keep the initials over the predictions.

Alan Medic Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> ............................AM NO . PQ BA

>

> Spurs v Barnsley 2-1 1-1 2-1 2-2

> Man U v Chelsea 7-0 3-1 1-2 3-1

>

> Would this work? One person starts and others just

> add to it without the need to type all the

> fixtures out again. The dots are required to keep

> the initials over the predictions.

Hmmmmm....I bit messy.

Rhinestone Cowboy Wrote:

> Alan Medic Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Now who is Glen Campbell..............surely a

> > points deduction RD?

>

>

>

> yes sorry did not read the rules on name

> Iron

No points deduction, it wasn't a rule just a suggestion to help identify who was who, rather than players using their real names. I thought it was fairly obvious that Glen Campbell was RC...

I've gone for Liverpool to beat Unt 2-1, and Arsenal to beat Spurs 3-1. I suspect they'll both be wrong, but just have a feeling, especially after the way Arsenal have been almost written off by some. It's a local derby they'll be desperate to win, and spurs are still a very new team.

I think Spurs will finish the season above Arsenal though. There, I've said it.

Otta Wrote:

> I've gone for Liverpool to beat Unt 2-1, and

> Arsenal to beat Spurs 3-1. I suspect they'll both

> be wrong, but just have a feeling, especially

> after the way Arsenal have been almost written off

> by some. It's a local derby they'll be desperate

> to win, and spurs are still a very new team.

>

> I think Spurs will finish the season above Arsenal

> though. There, I've said it.

And what will be their excuse when they don't? Didn't they spend shed loads least summer as well?

As usual i've gone for a west ham win and a liverpool defeat.

I'm not sure at what point I became a liverpool loather.

It wasn't the fa cup, it slowly happened later, and I think this thread (and it's maternal ones) have been a big influence.

You are excepted in this otta, you're ok!!!

Er, cheers.

I was embarrassed to support Liverpool during the whole Suarez racism stuff. I supported him to an extent (still don't think he is in the John Terry league, but he was a fool), but the way the club very quickly developed this siege mentality was alarming, and very very ill advised.

Annasfield, who doesn't really post anymore, is Liverpool through and through, and is a friend. I don't always agree with her on stuff, but when I see her and we chat, she listens to my opinions too. I do see some of her fellow supporter's comments on her FB page and think WTF, but there you go.

In my opinion, LFC need to do some serious work on the public relations after the last couple of seasons. This whole "the world is against us" thing is boring. But I still support the club and most of the players, and I'm quite excited about the current squad.

I'm not a big fan of Rogers though, because he is so stubborn and doesn't do Plan B.

This should probably be on the other thread.

Man City 5 V 0 Hull

Cardiff 1 V 2 Everton

Newcastle 1 V 1 Fulham

Norwich 2 V 1 Southampton

West Ham 4 V 1 Stoke

Crystal Palace 0 V 2 Sunderland

Sunday 1st September 2013

Liverpool 3 V 2 Man Utd

West Brom 1 V 3 Swansea

Arsenal 1 V 2 Tottenham

Parkdrive Wrote:

> And what will be their excuse when they don't?

> Didn't they spend shed loads least summer as well?

I can't ever remember a spending spree like this one. It's all a bit different from getting Louis Saha and Ryan Nelson on loan at the last minute.