Plumber recommendation

ellien

I'd like to add another recommendation for Nico here. Having found him through this website i rang him up and he was able to fix my blocked kitchen sink on the same day for a very reasonable price. I would definitely use him again. His number is

07818 607583

Just to add to the Nico appreciation society, we called him to fix our leaking dishwasher after seeing the recommendations on here. He promptly called back after we left a message and came round the next day (it wasn't an emergency).

Nico was very friendly, quick and reasonable. Will certainly use him again.

I'd also like to add a recommendation for Nico. He quickly responded to my text and came round to disconnect our broken washing mashine. As soon as the new one was deliverd, he came around and installed it for a reasonable price.

Yet another recommendation for Niko.

I got Niko?s number from this forum and called him out to fix a couple of small issues in our bathroom (leaking bath tap, crack in the external pipe that drains the bath). He was able to come round soon after and fixed both issues.

As others have already said, Niko is happy to explain his approach and give advice on all other plumbing matters. I have since had him back to fit a new shower unit and fix a toilet flush.

He is thorough, thinks laterally to solve any issues and ensures you are happy with the work he has done before leaving. There is no call-out charge, his rates are fair and he often has any necessary parts with him.

I would not hesitate to recommend Niko. I am so pleased to have found a decent, reliable and reasonable plumber and will definitely use him again.

Niko the Plumber: 07818 607583

I can also recommend Niko. We had a leak under our kitchen sink last week. I found Niko's number here on the forum and called him. He was busy with some other jobs but still agreed to come for a quick visit to have a look. If it were another plumbing company, they'd charge me ?60 just for that, but Niko doesn't charge for call-outs.

He had a look at the problem, advised us on what needed to be done and then came late in the evening to fix it. Very reasonable price and also gave us lots of free advice on some other jobs around the house. He even followed up with a call to check if the leak's ok a few days later.

Quality service from a friendly guy. No wonder so many people are recommending him!

Another recommendation for Nico. Had a leak in my bathroom, he came over the weekend and fixed leak. I will definitely use him again and recommend to my friends.

He is a friendly, reliable guy and gave some handy advice. Very reasonable price too.

I can completely endorse these recommendations for Nico - he phoned and came round within the hour on bank holiday Monday and then again tonight to do the work. Very friendly, helpful and reasonable cost. I'll definitely keep him in mind for other jobs and would recommend others do the same.

Once again, can highly recommend Niko. He travelled all the way to Ealing for a family member and sorted out a problematic tap late on a Saturday evening. The job took longer than expected but Niko persisted and got it sorted.

Thanks again Niko!

Hellen & Dan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would also recommend Nico - if you can track him down.

We've been trying to get hold of him for weeks - he did a lovley job fixing a burst pipe for us and loaned us a dehumidifier to help dry out the mess, but has not been back for it and can't get through to him.

I hope he is okay...

• 4 weeks later...
Nico was highly recommended to me by a friend and also I had seen all of his fabulous recommendations on the forum. Therefore when my husband accidentally ripped the cold water tap of our bath from the wall tonight, I knew who to call straight away. Nico was brilliant, he came by within an hour and quickly fixed it, and didn't charge very much considering it was Sunday evening, when I'm sure many would have charged a lot more or not come out at all. I highly recommend Nico 07818 607583 and will definitely call upon him again.

• 1 month later...

How do you react quickly controlling a leak if a copper fitting has not completely soldered or a water pipe is damaged, If you don?t know where the stop cock is, or the stop cock does not work, the time it takes to attach a hose pipe & drain pipe work down takes too long, and the damage is already done.

LeakMate have designed a product that anyone can use quickly & simply, that seals leaking pipes or soldered fittings in seconds, you don?t need any other tools to fit and it can be used over & over again.

LeakMate is the only reusable Tool specifically designed to stop leaks in seconds, saving expensive call out charges & Insurance claims.

The tool is supplied with reusable 10 15 & 22 mm seals that have a recessed step molded into every seal to fit soldered copper fittings. LeakMate also seals split and holed pipes whether plastic, copper or lead to a pressure as high as 280 psi, and can be used over and over again.

LeakMate was given a top product award by PHPI In 2011, Designed to meet the needs of Tradesmen and DIY enthusiasts involved in all kinds of construction, The LeakMate Tool saves time, reduce frustration and increase productivity!

This is a generic tool for all Tradesmen and DIY enthusiasts, across the UK they are finding out just how handy A LeakMate Tool can be, when working on their own, and they need a spare pair of hands to stop a leak quickly giving them time to arrange for a Plumber to repair a damaged pipe.

Type ?stop a water leak? in Google and you will see LeakMate is the number one solution.

Archived