Adventure bar - East Dulwich (Lounged when no longer about same)

James

Annaj: apologies. It wasn't meant to be directed at you personally. It's just the prosecco thing was the last on the list of pretty trivial complaints.

I suppose the point I was really trying to make was that there are bigger things out there to get all hot and bothered about (that applies to me too :-$). I also appreciate that they're not in the remit of this forum.

And yes the smug "we" referred to me as well as everyone else, perhaps even more so.

I wasn't meant to sound like I was judging anyone's attitudes to poverty, kids, or charity I just meant that rather than buy a drink in a cocktail bar in South East London, knowing the ingredients beforehand and then complain about them afterward, maybe we could do something else useful with that money - give to charity for example. Whatever. There are bigger issues out there.

As I said, it's just a bar.

Go or don't go.

So fitz, are you suggesting that people simply accept mediocre products? Surely (and this applies to anywhere) if someone pays for something with their hard-earned, they are entitled to voice their opinion on what was wrong (or right)with it? i tend to know or at least ask about the ingredients in most things i order to eat or drink. Does this preclude me from complaining if i feel something is not up to scratch?

• 7 years later...

nm33 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Please does anyone have any photo's / descriptions

> of the interior of inside 72.

>

>

> Im desperate for a project and there is nothing

> online!!!!

This is the only photo I could find, and it doesn't really show much of the interior, but those waxy JD Bottles were a recognisable feature of the place.