Over sensitive Angle Care motion sensor - Help

lulu

Hello, We have Angel Care motion sensor. We have a large cotbed and followed the instructions I.e placed in the centre of the mattress with a piece of plywood. My little one rolls around a lot in her sleep and the monitor keeps going off. It's driving me mad as its constant false alarms. My lO sleeps in her own room so we have to get up to switch it off. Just wondered if anyone had any troubleshooting tips for this? Getting to the point I want to switch it off!!

We had the tommy tippee one and following the instructions we were told to put the pad in a certain way but it like yours kept going off. We turned ours round. The instructions said to put it in cot with the smallest side to the top of the cot but as our daughter rolled around so much we turned it so it went across width ways instead and never had another false alarm. Does that make sense? Hae you tried this?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• So, it will be left to rot? I’d like it to be removed after a week or so. Give me nature over plastic gaudiness any day. 
    • One Dulwich   Campaign Update | 19 May Survey shows overwhelming opposition to LTNs Ahead of the LTNs debate in parliament on Monday 20 May at 4.30 pm – triggered by petitions asking for a review of LTNs, and for Blue Badge holders to be exempt from LTNs – the Petitions Committee has published the results of an online survey.  There were 7,349 responses. 78% of all respondents, and 78% of people with physical and mental health issues, say that LTNs have had a ‘negative’ or ‘very negative’ impact on them. 91% of businesses said the same. 74% consider LTNs have had a negative impact on the environment. You can read the full report here. No reply from MP Helen Hayes We have had no response from MP Helen Hayes to our email of 2 May, asking if she will take part in the debate on Monday to represent the two-thirds majority of people living and working in Dulwich who asked for the LTNs to be reconsidered in Southwark Council’s 2021 consultation.  We also asked if she would speak up for the many Blue Badge holders who have petitioned the Council for access through the Dulwich Village junction. We hope her lack of response does not mean she is ignoring her constituents on this issue. You can see if she attends the debate on Monday by watching it live here. Thank you for your support. The One Dulwich Team
    • This is the response I have had: To address your concerns around the trees, we want to assure you that GALA Festival will not and does not independently cut or prune any trees in the park. Any necessary work is carried out by the council and the Park's arborist and tree protection teams. Regarding your comments around nesting birds, please find attached the 2024 pre-event Bird Nesting Survey (conducted on 7th May), which finds there are no nesting birds within the GALA event site.  However, the survey does outline areas around the site which have the potential for nesting birds. Please see below a few of the ways in which we aim to limit disturbance to these surrounding areas: Production Routes: Our routes avoid high potential areas. These routes strictly adhere to hardstanding pathways, with vehicle paths clearly defined and enforced by both traffic management and security personnel. Steel Shield Perimeter: Before any major works commence, a 3.5m steel shield perimeter is erected around the event site. This perimeter containment ensures that activities remain confined within the event site, protecting areas outside of the perimeter from undue disruption. Egress Route Management: During the event egress period, which lasts a maximum of half an hour, we will have some fencing and barriers to guide attendees safely out of the event area. This prevents access to the wider park, mitigating potential disturbances. Visual Messaging: Variable Message Signage (VMS) will be strategically placed, reminding guests to "leave quietly and respect our neighbours," encouraging respectful departure at the event's conclusion. Litter Prevention: To prevent littering we have increased the number of bins along the egress routes and made improvements to our litter collection. Enhanced Security Presence: Throughout the egress process, there will be enhanced security and steward presence to deter any antisocial behaviour. A secondary survey is scheduled to take place post-show so that we can assess and report on any impact we might have had during our tenancy in the park.   They also said explicitly: The council approved arborist undertook the work. 
    • As I think it's just the trunk that is covered the only possible damage is constriction - that the paper cuts into the tree. In all honesty that isn't likely - the tree is more likely to burst the paper, in the several years needed for the trunk to widen sufficiently. Trees 'breathe' (transpire) through their leaves and take in moisture through their root systems, neither of these are compromised by the wrapping. If left alone the paper will wear away long before it could possibly damage the tree.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In