floor sander?

laya

• 4 weeks later...

I have previously recommended Derek at Finishing Point.

I've had him and his team back to sand the floors in my through lounge, hall and a small bedroom. I'd used him last September to do 2 other bedroom floors. I was really pleased with the work. I was quite particular about the paint finish I wanted in the bedrooms and I've been really impressed with the time and care he took to achieve the desired finish on all my floors. The downstairs floors look amazing, too. Danny and Bo worked their magic with their machines!

The cost was very competitive and Derek even touched up the floors in another room free of charge. He and his team were punctual, kept me informed of everything and left the house spotless. They were a pleasure to work with. Derek's number is 07956 545215.

• 4 weeks later...

I have recently used Steve and his partner to totally refurbish our wood floor boards that were in a desperate state after the last owners of our house neglected them over many years. He turned them around so brilliantly and so quickly. They really do look like new floorboards!

He is brilliantly priced and the work done was superb. Not only that but they were a pleasure to have in the house.

I really can't recommend him enough.

Archived