Unreasonable behaviour?

ClareC

er......when you say chased you, do you mean you were running with your buggy and he was sprinting after you? 3 streets so what just outside the palmerston ? he left his shop un-attended or do you think he locked up first ? it just gets weirder and wierder, when you say fellow resident do mean the 2.8 miles of lordship lane or do you mean next door ? .............really nob-jockey !

AFN, I'm unsure of your motivation on this one - are you really suggesting that the many individuals who've had unfortunate experiences with this chap are making it up? What possible reason could they have?

Either way, differing opinions doesn't mean we should resort to name-calling does it? Have a cup of camomile.

I too have had an odd Fabric experience. I went in to by some muslin for my windows. The owner's father (I think it was) came in, looked me up and down and while looking at me said something about me in Russian or some such language to the owner. I don't think it was complimentary and I felt really humiliated. I haven't been back since. Fabric - you need to sharpen up your customer service pronto.

Slummymummy - I think it's Turkish you heard, I seem to remember him saying he was originally from Turkey ?

Administrator - Did you change my last post to include ****? Other people have used the phrase (see above), but perhaps because I used all caps and it was more offensive? If so, apologies. Sentiment is still the same.

• Administrator

candj Wrote:

> Administrator - Did you change my last post to include ****?

Yes. I do not usually attend threads in the Lounge but this one is close to becoming offensive towards an individual. Please be careful otherwise I will have to lock the thread, or maybe even remove it.

Administrator, why was my post considered offensive? I simply relayed my own personal experience - I certainly wasn't rude or unpleasant towards any other forum user.

I would have thought another forum user hurling childish names such as 'nob-jockey' is far more offensive.

I'm pretty cheesed off.

Surely you are having a laugh ????? you used the terms, Tool, Tosser, i could go on, and it was very specific to an individual.

I made an ironic statment about name calling to no-one imparticular and anyway as far as anyone else is concerned you are just a Cyber personality that really does not exist.

You would be more cheesed off if the whole thing got closed down due to legal action.

Camembert to you !