Mountain biking

malcomio

Hey, great day yesterday AF -- had a lovely time cycling to Hyde Park, then to Regent's Park and along the canal to Islington. Anybody want to join us next week?? Something similar? Fiskaroo knows some good back street routes to cut out traffic dodging -- and I really enjoyed seeing parts of London I've never seen before....

• 2 weeks later...
morning fiskaroo.. any morning really aronund 6 - 6.30 start... i work locally so i am willing to work around others scheduals thinking thurs/friday morning in the short term but im always as keen as mud.. let me know what work for you and can be the day... cheers the stylist (will send a propper introduction to pm)

so i was out this morning making a little modfication to that little log step which is now a log jump.......its faster with a slight change to the entry line and a build up to the log and the exit alot straighter, meaning you can carry more speed in and out anyone.... keen for tommorrow morning or the weekend ?(tu)

sunday night is a matter of hours away in ed .... im keen to hit the dirt trails around 7pm tonight and fingers and toes crossed we might get some rain for a muddy run ... wet or dry are any of you guys and girls keen? if so pm or call 07818648061 and we will tee it up... prob start point at the herne....

another jump has gone in today ..its a little more interesting than the other.. and twice as high... the exit will be a bit tricky at speed so banking the corner may happern over the weekend by the magical track building fariy (for lack of a straighter alais) ...also a few new sections of trail opening up to us as well.. but im keen for a ride sunday week if anyone is keen.... just a local trail bash but its getting better every week. get in touch riders

• 6 months later...
hi - i've not been out for a while, but hopefully will be getting back on the bike in the next couple of months. last summer went to leith hill and box hill a few times, and afan in south wales for a weekend. Definitely looking to explore a bit more, though

Looks not bad on the website. Certainly bigger than South Norwood Country Park, which I went to on Sunday. I'd be up for a ride to Mitcham Common to check it out. Not sure if I can do this Sunday yet though. Might have to do family stuff. I'll post again when I know if it's do-able.