Replacing a garden fence

saraswati

Another person with fences down here, and also looking for some good recommendations. Lost 4 or 5 posts that looked rotten, and hopefully can rescue at least some of the panels. Any recommendations would be appreciated, thank you.

Phil

Hi Saraswati & PHIL

I would be happy to give both of you a free & reasonable quote for your fence replacements. I have good recommendations on the forum & have been doing quite a few fences lately due to the weather. I can advice on a full range of styles & am available next week, fully insured & qualified.

Nigel Exterior Design Gardens

Hi,

Kanat Building Services replaced our garden fence (amongst other jobs) earlier this year and we were very pleased with the work. We dealt with Taner who was really friendly and helpful. Wwww.kanatbuildingservices.co.uk, 07873198504. He gave us a free quote too. Think there are other recommendations for him on EDF if you search.

J

Hi!

We are a local garden construction company and would be happy to help you with your garden!

You can find a several recomendations of us on the forum!

Feel free to write me a pm if you have any questions or give us a call on 07726633264.

With the best regards and loking foreword to hear from you!

Liene

White Edge Garden Construction

• 1 month later...
Hi. I recently had new fence panels put in, a repair to an existing fence panel and a new rose arbour constructed from timber. I got a few quotes in and went with D and L Landscapes / D&L Landscapes. I was pleased with their service, promptness, politeness, etc. I'd recommend them for fencing/garden construction needs based on what I saw in my garden. Dave or Lee can be reached on 07968 948 339 -M.

Archived