Personal Trainer

andrewgs

Hi Andrew,

I hope that this message finds you well.

I'm presently taking on new clients and offering the following terms until 10th January:

- Free initial consultation

- If you purchase 2 sessions(total cost ?100) then you will receive 2 extra for free

I hope that this is of interest and look forward to hearing from you

Kindest regards

Steve

Body4Life

Hi Andrew,

I'd be delighted to talk to you about PT in SE22, Im working around many parts of the area and can offer PT in parks, at home or in a local GYM.

I'm presently offering a free consultation and a buy 2 and get two free on 1 hour PT sessions meaning that you pay only ?25 per hour.

Please feel free to drop me an email with any questions.

Kindest

Steve

Body4Life

[email protected]

Hi, I had quite a few sessions with Greg Ring last year & liked him a lot. He's knowledgeable and fun, but tough when he needs to be. Also just a nice, chatty personable guy to spend an hour with - he can talk about more than sets & reps, which matters, I think. He'll come to you, meet you in the park, or he also works out of a gym on Underhill Road.

Quite a few other recommendations for him on the forum, which is where I originally got his number: 07872 953628.

I?d whole-heartedly recommend Darren Gray. He is brilliant at what he does - very knowledgeable about exercise and nutrition, a great motivator and a pleasure to work with. He works from a fully equipped one to one training studio in Overhill Road, but also does outdoor workouts if that's what you prefer. I found him on the EDF and am delighted i did!

his number is 07904 331 044.

Archived