Request for International Help from East Dulwich

LuvPeckham

Okay, so this is a bit cheeky, but I am hoping the good people of East Dulwich will be able to assist me in a little quest.

A very good friend of mine (and also my ex boss from years ago) in the United States, has emailed me looking for people to assist his daughter in her quest to see and meet the Jonas Brothers (no idea who they are but...)

She has entered an online poll on her local radio station (WFLS) and needs people to vote for her picture

Therefore I am hoping that YOU can assist by going to Jonas Brothers Poll at WFLS Radio station and voteing for the top right hand picture which looks like

http://wfls.com/video/WFLS/Other/JonasBrosPoll/11.jpg

I can't force you to do it, but your international help would be much appreciated

And for those of you who don't help "I know where you live - it's East Dulwich Init !!" :X

PS Voting closes at 10pm LONDON time on the 14th August (5pm Eastern Standard Time)

PPS thank you in advance

MadWorld74 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> hell yeah I know. I vote for some strange kid in a

> pair of shorts, outside a strange house, wanting

> to meet three strange guys I aint never heard of,

> and all this in a country I don't even live in.

> Swell. ;-)

Just so long as we're all on the same page on this

Just googled the Jonas brothers, worryingly I find them quite attractive given that I am also old enough to be their Mum :-$

LuvPeckham - let us know how she gets on. Reminds me of me at that age... I would have done anything to meet Morten Harket! In fact I'd still quite like to meet him! Didn't like his music, just fancied him.

Sadly she didn't win - it was the one of two girls sitting on their roof with cheerleader Pom Pom's

Many thanks to everyone who helped by voting, and I have since found out that the Jonas Brothers are the next thing from Disney ... so expect their mothers to be killed by hunters and their best friends to be giant white rabbits (or was that Bambi and Harvey ?)