Travel sickness pills for kids

Belle

Anyone know anywhere local to get these? Recently I've found them increasingly hard to get hold of - have used both Joyrides and Kwells for my 4 yr old and both seem to work, but even the big Sainsburys in Sydenham yesterday said they don't have them. I don't find those bands make much difference...

The factory which makes them apparently burnt down so they went out of production for ages. I couldn't get any anywhere for months. Then went into boots in paddington station last week and they had a shelf full of joyrides. So I'm hoping its means they're back in production. Both my kids are travel sick so the thought of running out was really stressing me. We like Traveleeze best but they don't seem to be back in production. GP prescribed phenergan for us - you can buy it over the counter in the morrisons pharmacy - I got some earlier in the week.

Thankyou! that is really helpful. Yes, I have recently run out and the last few drives have not been fun - can usually get away with one 'leg' by convincing my son to fall asleep, but coming back is a nightmare. I will ask GP.

If I see joyrides anywhere I'll get some and post them to you. Or the Phenergan is definitely worth a go - Morrisons still have some, I was in there earlier - you take a spoonful a night before the journey and a spoonful in the morning. Has always worked my daughters.