Stomach Upsets

Good point, VBC. They may look cute, but children are walking (or crawling, or wriggling) plague pits. No decent immune system, no sense of private space, a far too keen interest in poking at or eating whatever revolting filth they can find, and then they hang out with other non-immune, huggy, poo-poking plague pits to share the fun.

Moos Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> a far too keen interest in poking

> at or eating whatever revolting filth they can

> find, and then they hang out with other

> non-immune, huggy, poo-poking plague pits to share

> the fun.

-------------------------------------------------------

...and therein lies the other problem... THEY HAVE ALL THE FUN!

*VBC stamps foot and sticks out bottom lip in a tantrum!*

We get the illness but without all the messy fun! - WAAAAAAAAHHHHH! >:D<

What Kids have access to Sex and Alcohol too... damn I led a sheltered childhood... Nanny was always a bit touchy I have to say but....

No vomiting that I have heard about, and I have also heard of it as far as field as Wandsworth... (passport control let me visit last weekend and I may not have had all of the necessary jabs)

There's definitely something going around. A couple of my colleagues have recently had bloated stomach symptoms.

I haven't had the bloated stomach but I've definitely had something. How can I put this politely, erm.., I've had a lot of excess 'gas' over the last week to ten days for no apparent reason. It's gone thankfully, even my parents dog was giving me funny looks the other day http://www.nlp125.com/forum/images/smilies/15.gif

He He

If I may, then let me brighten up this post with a joke that Dazed and Confused has jsut reminded me off

A young man has terrible flactulance and dreaded the first visit to his girlfriends parents house. She assured him that her parents were quite understanding about things like that and wouldn't say a word.

He goes to meet the parents and upon arriving vows to hold in the wind no matter what.

Over Dinner, the family dog came and sat down under his chair, and by this time his resolution to not break wind has weakened so he lets a sneaky one out "phhhrrrp", at which point the father looks up and then yells to the Dog "ROVER"

Thinking he has gotten away with it, the young man relaxes a bit more and 10 minutes later lets out an even bigger one "PHHHRRRPP"

The father looks up and again yells "ROVER" at the dog...

The Young mans confidence is now fully up and during the main course he lets out a trouser trumpet so loud that the glassware on the table rattles

The father looks up again and yells out "ROVER for god's sake, get out from under his chair before he shits on you!!"

Both myself and my partner think we have had some awful bug...We also had visitors that arrived on Friday and ended being ill by Sunday ..I thought it was me and have spent the last two days disinfecting my hous.. I think I will rest tonight though knowing it wasn't just me !

I have also contacted some summer cough cold ...Arghhhh!