Making a will

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

Like many other people on here, we just haven't got round to doing this either! I wondered when your father in law is next in the area? My partner and I would be very interested in making an appointment - we are in Telegraph Hill so very near you!

Thanks,

Frankie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We have received efficient and comprehensive advice and will writing from Nick Betteridge at Sussex Wills. He provided us with a telephone consultation and then issued the required documentation without delay. A highly recommended service and at an extremely competitive cost.

• 4 weeks later...
My husband and I used Nick to write our first wills - very good service, competitively priced and even more convenient that he came to our home on a Sunday to talk us through everything, and promptly followed up with the documentation. We would recommend Nick's service.

Hello Everybody,

We still need to this,too and I have followed these posts for a while. Can I please ask, have you used a financial adviser before. We are not entirely sure how to organise all financial aspects, e.g. House.

Thanks

My husband and I also used Nick to write our first wills since the arrival of our little boy. Nick came over to the house and explained the process quickly and simply.We had a few specific questions and he gave sound advice which we trusted.

A great service which I would definitely recommend. It is so important these are in place especially to cater for small children!

Thanks for all feedback - we try and tailor the service around specific needs of EDF families who are often juggling kids and careers - we run a once a month EDF will 'clinic' on a Sunday where Nick visits people in their own homes at a convenient time ( often working around nap times!)to talk through all the issues involved in the important task of drawing up a will. Nick's next EDF day is Sunday 16th November - pm me with your email address for a factsheet.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived