Leaking side return - plus decorating needed ASAP

hollysamantha

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I can recommend Sam as a painter - lovely person who kept coming back for no extra charge to make sure our job was perfect after we had some water damaged rooms re-decorated. 07855878944

I can also recommend Adam Konrad to look at your leaking side return. He has done lots of work for my friend who is extremely happy with him and has started doing work for us. We have found him professional, knowledgeable and lovely.

07737 077769

Quoting the rules here .................

Businesses must be based in East Dulwich and they must state their (trading) address. Failure to do this results in a deleted post. Multiple failures and/or lying results in a ban and possible public humiliation.

- Do not repetitively post about you services offered, this includes continuously offering your services to people with "I've PM'd you mate", "thanks for the recommendation" and "I can do that for you" messages.*

- Businesses can post about themselves once for free. I recommend reading the terms of use before posting.

- False recommendations are illegal and action will be taken against those who try it on.

- Suspicious / multiple recommendations about a tradesmen will be removed.

- Do not type the subject title in capital letters.

- Advertising / business signatures are not allowed.

Archived