are there any legal minds for a funny question

After arriving back from Streatham I was feeling so tierd and wanted to go to bed and as I've just moved in two days ago have no curtains but couldn't see any visable signs. That didn't last long as the minute I put up a cover to shut out the daylight I heard the ladders and footstep and yes there they were again peering in the window with whatever survailence equipment and making a farce of whatever undercover covert survailance techniques are taught at police training but hey I suppose they have on the jhob training from the previous grads or Gov funding has all gone on not hospitals or the transport system. So now I'm left trying to get solicitors complaint boards involved. I'm sure the case will be solved before I get a reply.

P.S does anyone know a councilor that might act quickly if EDF see their response to this invasion of privacy and it must be against my human rights as a citizen to be able to sleep without the force entering my property.

Speak soon I'm exausted.

They are to quick as they can see you with the mirrors and the minute you make a run for the window they scarper, ladders and all trailing behind causing a racket. This must be the most overt covert mission in police history. I've contacted Southwark News and they seem as confussed as all you folk on the forum but interested. Once my solicitor gets back to me and lets me know if they can enter onto the propery (garden areas) I'm getting CAI Vision CCTV then we can watch them back and I'll def post that on the site.

Heres hoping real terrorists don't get the same vigalent survalence techniques. I'm just baffeled to why they wont enter the property if they want to look in.

I'm waiting on my solicitor to get back to me on the legalities of entering onto a persons property (garden area) and peering into their bedroom window and if they're not I'm getting the best CAI Vision CCTV to watch them back, then I'll post that for you all to see. It must be against your human rights unless terrorists or the like and trust me I'm just Irish not IRA affiliated or supporter. I must say this must be the most overt covert opperation in police history.

I don't want to push them off a ladder just let them in the property, they can even sit and wait for whatever they are expecting. I can't catch them at it as they have the survailence mirrors, like dentists tools in all different sizes that they can manipulate to cause different light fractions to obtain the right angles and they see you coming before you get up and they scarper ladders in tow making a racket.

I just hope real terrorists dont get the same vigalent opperation when it their turn or we're all for it.

I've contacted the Southwark news and they are just as confussed as all you EDF'ers but seem like they will investigate or were at least interested if not bewildered.

OK, this is bizarre. Have you tried calling the Borough Commander at Walworth Police Station? I don't know which part of Dulwich you live in but my councillor is Lewis Robinson, you might try the Planning dept at Southwark to see if they know anything about it.

If it is something 'official' it isn't very subtle from what you described! Plus by now wouldn't whoever it is be asking you to 'accompany' them for a little chat if there was something to go on?

Perhaps you're being set up for a new version of Noel's House party (as part of his comeback!) and you're going to get a Gotcha?!

Seriously, I hope that you soon get to the bottom of it.

Well! boys and girls of EDF, since I've posted last all has been solved, all be it a bit strange and still unbelievable. After speaking to my solicitor she has confirmed that whatever opperation was being conducted it won't anymore. No expanation for why, nothing. I can only put it down to a mistake or a training exercise.

I'm still confussed and dazed about it all. It really is the most intrusive feeling being watched like that.

Anyway, thanks guys for all your replies, to be quite honest I think it might have been down to the power of the Forum that I saw the back of them. :)-D

Have been reading this thread, but didn't post earlier as I really couldn't think of anything to suggest! However, now it's "over" (whatever the hell "it" was), I wouldn't leave it there, I'd want an apology! COMPLAIN MAN, COMPLAIN!!!!!

I quite agree with Keef. Unfortunately, these types of things continue to happen because no-one actually makes those responsible accountable! Imagine what you would do, what boundaries you would push, if you knew you would get away with it! Another course of action might be to consult Liberty, the civil rights organisation and take advice from them. Shae the hell out of those responsible by trying to get the matter publicised in the South London Press or other local paper as well. Whoever these people were, there is a good chance we are paying for them...so act!