haart Estate Agents

Loopylil

We bought a property that was managed by Haart, I felt they were fantastic to be honest, not what I would have expected from a typical estate agent:)

Sandy was the negotiator who we went through when we were finalising the details of the property; very attentive, always returned are calls..... deal probably would have fallen through if it wasn't for her.

Hope this helps, feel free to ask any more questions:)

Different for me. Placed calls to Haart that haven't been returned, registered for mailing lists, notification of property for sale as we are cash buyers, yet nothing. It Is very frustrating from a buyers point of view. I wouldn't use them. We have however sold property through Pedder (in the village)and they have been brilliant. Pedder are completely on their sales and have been nothing but excellent throughout. Communication with Pedder has been great, less so with any other estate agent in the area.

Hope this helps, would use Pedder over any of the others!

Would strongly endorse the team at Haart - particularly Nick, William and Sandy. Great local knowledge, honest, professional (cue howls of laughter given we're talking about an estate agent, but that was genuinely our experience).

We have bought and sold via Haart Dulwich - most recently in December 2013. Our buyers tried to gazunder us at the last minute (in this market - crazy) - Haart got the property back on the market and back under offer by the weekend.

On the other side of the transaction we had Pedder, who from their shifty sales patter at the outset, to the unreturned calls, shambolic exchange / completion process etc nearly scuppered the deal.

PM me if you need any other details.

I bought via Haart and I thought they were very good. They have a lady in the branch who deals with all the admin once a sale has been agreed and that seemed to keep things moving nicely. I used a solicitor from their panel who was a bit slow but I didn't need to chase as they did it for me.

Worst on the lane when I bought - Foxtons. The market was quieter then and they didn't get back to me about a property I wanted to view until about a month after I asked - was already in the process of purchasing my house by then.

Many thanks to all who offered advice based on their experience. It would seem that the sales side of the business is dealt with well, while the lettings could do with more intense training. It has helped us to make up our minds, so here goes.....

Archived