Recommendation for Matt (EDF profile: extrapairofhands)

dgastra

There have already been other recommendations for Matt (extrapairofhands) but I would just like to reinforce these.

Matt has now completed more than one job for us (handyman work that involves a bit of strength and organisation). He has been 100% reliable, arrives on time, works efficiently, isn?t greedy and is extremely amiable ? what more could you ask for?

I?m pretty sure that he could turn his hand to all kinds of jobs and I will definitely be using him again.

I couldn?t recommend him highly enough.

hi dgastra - do you have contact details for matt? I need a couple of shelves put up and some signs on my kitchen wall. I hoped to get in contact with him for a quote etc. Can you share? I looked on the EDF but haven't been able to find them. Thanks, Cakey

Hello - Matt got in contact with me through a PM. He came round to our house today and did a great job putting up our shelves and pictures (actually old enamel signs). I highly recommend him for as a handyman - he arrived on time, was really friendly, competitively priced and efficient. His contact number is 07932639963. I will definitely use him again as he does things like painting, gardening and other odd jobs - I have already referred him to my sister! Cakey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived