Sash Window Restoration - Sundial Property Services

wiggie

Another glowing recommendation for Steve and his team! We cannot recommend or thank Steve, David, Irek and Luke enough for their hard work and attention to detail in restoring our sash windows but also for the respect they gave to our home and family as they worked in all weathers to get the windows done. With a 17 month old in the house we were slightly apprehensive about having the work done but the team left the house so clean and tidy every day that we had nothing to worry about - she also loved waving to them as they got to work every morning! We are so happy with our windows, the house is so much warmer and we no longer shudder every time a loud car comes down the street, not to mention the quality of the finish which looks SO much better and will last for years. If you're thinking about getting your windows refurbished, I would feel very confident highly recommending Sundials.

• 8 months later...
We?ve recently had Steve/Sundial and his team back to do some more work for us, this time replacing old single glazed sashes with new Double glazed units. This is the second time in last few years we?ve engaged Steve and just as happy this time. Key things for me is totally trust Steve is not going to recommend work that doesn?t need doing, very competitive on price, his team of guys are friendly tidy and respectful and Steve genuinely wants his customers to be happy with the end result. I?d totally recommend giving him a call if looking for restoration or replacement of sash windows.

• 1 month later...
We just had 12 of our old single glazed windows replaced with new double glazed units by Steve and his team (Steve 07966 493 641). Excellent service and quality, would definitely use them again and recommend to anyone. The guys were exceptional, very tidy and everything was put away at the end of the day so you wouldn't even know we had work going on. Steve was on top of everything and kept us up to date throughout. We had one minor issue with the obscured windows for the bathrooms from his supplier but this was resolved very quickly again with great service. If you're considering repairing/replacing your windows, I would definitely recommend giving Steve a call for a quote.

• 2 months later...
We will have several old, but sound sash windows coming available for free over the next few months. We have given away loads in the past to people with allotments to use as cloches. I appreciated that there may not be much call for them just now, but come spring time were hoping you might find them useful. I am happy to deliver - regards - Steve

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I am looking to install new timber sash windows in my new property (it needs a lot of love!) and was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for a trusted supplier?

I understand they are very expensive so would really appreciate a recommendation!

Many thanks

Becky

• 1 month later...