Colour/Highlights, cut and blowdry for ?50 - mobile hairdresser - limited offer

Mobhair.com is offering vouchers for full head colour or highlights together with a cut and blowdry for just ?50! Vouchers have no expiry date, can be forwarded as gifts, and can be bought as single or multiple purchases. Hair services will be carried out by Lindsay Richards, local mobile hairdresser. This offer is available for a limited time and a limited number of vouchers are available.

How to purchase your voucher:

Follow this link to the Mobhair Crowdfunding Project: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/mobhair-com-a-web-directory-for-mobile-hairdressers/x/7244109 or go to www.indiegogo.com and type in "mobhair" into the search bar.

Mobhair is a local new business start up, seeking crowdfunding to get the website up and running. Crowdfunding is a financial concept wherein anyone can pledge money towards the project and in return, they receive a "reward". I have chosen to reward my pledgers with hair services. So for every ?50 you pledge towards my project, I'll reward you with a voucher for a free colour (including highlights), cut and blowdry carried out by myself, in your home, at your convenience (subject to availability).

So hurry up and take advantage of a fantastic one time only special offer, and help a local business get a head start!!

Thanks,

Lindsay

• 2 weeks later...

Only 14 days left to purchase your money off voucher through Mobhair.com!!

Full head highlights, cut & blowdry ?50 (usual price ?80)

Half head highlights, cut & blowdry ?50 (usual price ?70)

Full head colour, cut & blowdry ?50 (usual price ?55)

All hair services undertaken in the comfort of your own home by a professional, fully insured, Vidal Sassoon-trained hairdresser.

Vouchers must be purchased by following the link https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/mobhair-com-a-web-directory-for-mobile-hairdressers/x/7244109#home and clicking "Contribute Now" to pledge your ?50 or ?100 for one or two vouchers.

Hurry before it's gone!

Archived