Anti-social behaviour in ED - WARNING: Don't read this if you have no sense of humour

LadyDeliah

Man 1 had about 3 fingers involved and it was more melted mozzarella than crust. Didn't hang about for any bridge waving, I was way too distressed for that.

The sneaky farter was only exposed after his buttocks made an audible clapping sound when he was unable to keep control of the flow of wind. I could tell all of this within the 30 seconds It took for man 2 to complete his evacuation, because I am one of the lucky few to have the East Dulwich 6th sense.

I don't resort to assumptions about someones childhood when being challenged about my views, or resort to any other kind of insult either.

Do you not think to make fun of Cella's genuinely upsetting experience is insensitive? For most people, expressing a view on the thread itself is enough. To then go and start another thread to poke fun is another thing entirely. How do you think she will feel when she sees this thread. She at the very least is going to wonder why you are making fun of her. She may never have the confidence to post again. And sensitivity btw is a good thing. It's what makes some of us compassionate and caring.

I'm not the only one who thinks this thread is insensitive. It doesn't show you in a good light.

Just witnessed another nose digger at the lights by The Plough in a small white builders type van. Couldn't whip my phone out quickly enough to get a picture but I shouted at him just to let him know how disgusting I thought he was.

Can't believe the verbal abuse that was then directed at me. I am so upset. Verbal abuse is a crime you know. The police were very nice about it though.

I really need a hug right now and lots of sympathy from all you lovely EDF people. I know you will be just as outraged as me.

Otta, some people may find this thread worthy of humour but I'm sure a few others will agree that it's not funny if it's at the expense of someone else. Why shouldn't PokerTime query something that could be hurtful to the subject of the mockery and/or unpleasant for those who wouldn't want to be placed in the same position? We don't like the thread, but it's not always right to turn a blind eye and 'avoid'.

Naaaa, wot otta said.

whatever we may think of Cella's actions, she decided to broadcast it to the world, seeking what I don't know, public approbation? At which point it's public property; why the hell should we be sensitive to her outrage when many of us think she was behaving like an idiot, whether doing what she did *or* deciding to tell everyone about it.

It's like a four year old shouting pooh and then getting scolded and sulking thinking 'but i was rewarded with laughter last time'

Worthy of mockery if you ask me.

This thread IS funny. Rabelaisian, even.

And if some females are offended at being tagged as a solicitor... well, "soliciting" used to be a newspaper-printable term for a particular time-hallowed profession. No wonder they're all fluffed out and ears back.