Summer Art Exhibition. 12th June-24th June. Jeannie Avent Gallery,14 North Cross Road, SE22 9EU

ZW

Zoe Webster is exhibiting her new paintings. Landscape to figurative,

local scenes to Venetian! Oil on canvas Paintings and prints from ?35- ?2,200! Come and enjoy the ambience and meet

the artist.

zoewebster.com

Opening times:

12th June-24th June

Tues 17/6...10-7.30pm

Wed 18/6...10-7.30pm

Thurs19/6...10-7.30pm

Fri 20/6...11.30-8pm

Sat 21/6...10-8pm

Sun 22/6...10-7pm

Mon 23/6...10-3.30pm. 6.30-8pm

Tues 24/6...10-2pm

Jeannie Avent Gallery, 14 North Cross Road, East Dulwich, SE22 9EU.

Easy and free parking right outside!

Commissions welcome.

See you there!

Hi Art lovers & collectors,

This is a great opportunity to see (and buy) amazing artwork from one of S.E London's finest artists. Her beautiful cohesive collection will blow you away...a truly tasteful and inspiring mix of land & cityscapes...London, Venice, French countryside, Amalfi coast to mention a few... She's on the up...so catch her while you can...really worth a visit...from a fan...

How nice to see Zoe showing her work at Jeannie Avent Gallery again. Her work is always fresh and full of life and colour - in fact just like Zoe herself! It's a particular pleasure to see her painting local scenes as well as the more exotic. Let's hope that she will continue to develop this new aspect of her work. There's just a week left to catch this exhibition.

Hi there.

Yes, I will gladly accept commissions from pet lovers to portraits.

Feel free to pop by, I will take time to meet with you and discuss the details.

A commission is a very personal painting for me and my client.

I am in the Gallery this Saturday 21st, Sunday 22nd and Monday 23rd,as full days...then off to pastures new!

You can also contact me via email:[email protected]

Regards

Zoe Webster