One for the Boxing fans!

Keef

I'm not sure if Kessler could still do 168.

He'd automatically be 2nd tier level I expect if he did come back, but as mentioned the guys operating at top level in their prime are going to hurt him - he wasn't outstanding enough to now come back after 4yrs and make a big impact.

On a separate note, Alex Saucedo is steadily getting his experience wth further fights - lastly in March.

I mentioned him a couple of years ago and thought he'd have made an impact by now, but at some point I hope he shines through and gets some big fights.

Otta Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> He was a pretty big puncher, they say that's the

> last thing to go. Has DeGale's chin really been

> tested yet (honest question)?

A 30yr old Kessler might have caught DeGale clean on the button. I doubt a 40yr old Kessler would.

• 4 months later...

I can see McGregor with an ear;y knockout....but that's just my optimism......Will be a dull fight with him chasing Money around the ring and not getting anywhere.

On a separate note I have had a couple of White Collar Fights. For one of them I trained at Miguels in Brixton.....a young lad was made to spar with me. The only reason i knew i'd been hit is because my nose was bleeding....i didn't see where it came from or where it went.....He's now doing really well for Matchroom....Isaac Chamberlain....

• 4 years later...

AJ was outmanoeuvred, out-punched, out-thought, and outclassed.

No shame in that, Usyk is an anomaly like Lomachenko was.

I disagree with some who say no point in a re-match, AJ has a punchers chance and in fact did catch Usyk decently a couple of times.

Thanks to Wilder crying like a baby pulled off the teat and stopping the AJ v Fury fight (which I think would have happened by now) - that fight is very unlikely.

Wilder would have far less chance than AJ of beating Usyk.

Fury - I don?t know about this one, how does Usyk prepare for such unorthodoxy ?!

Either way, it?s all been shaken up and AJ will need to climb the slippery ladder again, I imagine tho he?ll still leapfrog those waiting in line, such as Whyte.