New Bar - Hoopers - Ivanhoe Road

re: mothers and toddlers. sounds like a grand idea but to be honest, what time do you open in the mornings?

i think the bishop have it right unlike EDT. edt picked an afternoon at a time when many kids are asleep. the bishop just keep a whole chunk of the pub non smoking during the day and the staff are great with the kids during the day.

all you need to do is stock some organix snacks, make good coffee and let it be known that there is a lovely non smoking section that kids can run about in. a bit of cake for the mums wouldn't go amiss either ... i have 2 kids just a few doors down from you and my sister is about to have one so we would definitely be in there of a morning.

one thing though, i've not checked out your wheel chair/ push chair access, i'm only familiar with the entrance on ivanhoe road. how easy is it to get in? i should really just pop in and ask you!

• 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I used to live in a house with subsidence and found Aviva v helpful when I rang them.  They asked lots of questions but I was able to get a competitive quote. Non sequitur but David Howden (of Howdens!) has a v nice bar in the City called Dave's which serves the produce of his country estate!
    • Here's my updated list of the dates when swifts were first spotted in ED: 2011 – May 9 2012 – May 1 2013 – May 17 2014 – May 8 2015 – May 9 2016 – May 4 2017 – May 6 2018 – May 7 2019 – May 8 2020 – May 6 2021 – May 9 2022 – May 9 2023 – May 4 2024 – May 7 That 2013 date is rather an anomaly. I checked the weather records for that period and we had a very cold early May with northerly winds for several weeks, so the swifts didn't risk flying north from Europe to be faced with a lack of food, namely flies, moths etc.
    • Election coming soon everyone  as the last one was fought on “getting Brexit done” I’m sure the party that won that election can look forward to crowing about all of the Brexit wins since then and cruise to another victory?    ah. No. 3 disastrous PMs since that last election I see today we have touted leader Kemi B crowing about how our Brexit freedom means more red-tape-cutting will mean more pavement tables in the uk?   have I been hallucinating all of those pavement tables in eu countries all these years?
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In