6 Nations Fantasy Rugby

Narnia

I see Gatland has started the mind games by saying of all the other teams in the 6 nations the Welsh players dislike the Irish the most! Suppose he thinks they'll run home crying to mammy after hearing that.

Given how little they like each other as per Henson at the week-end, they must really HATE the Irish!

david_carnell Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Well given how wrong I got England/France and

> slated borthwick who had a cracking match, I'm not

> sure how much attention you should pay to my

> ramblings.

>

> However...for what it's worth, I'm afraid to say I

> think Ireland will lose on Saturday. But it'll be

> close and they will take the championship on

> points difference.

You might not have got the result right David but you won the Fantasy League with some ease. Well done.

Yep well done David

Watched the game in Patricks Bar in Crystal Palace with a couple of mates - was great game and a great atmosphere in the pub - hope you all enjoyed it. I also had another fantasy league between me and a few mates - it was good fun, must try it again next year.

• 10 months later...

Mick Mac Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Speaking of defending titles - are Ireland in it

> again this year?

I'm not sure Mick. They may have applied to play in the Tri Nations to give them a bit of competition.

Fantasy League

Chaps the PIN No. is 6389. The Irish Times are getting mean this year. You only get 5 free transfers once the games begin. You can make as many as you want prior to then. The IT then charges you for additional transfers. I for one won't be using that facility.

I guess this means you need to be very selective with your initial selection!

Hope a few of you join in. It's certainly low maintenence.