Pregnancy classes & ways to meet people

KJ&bump

Hi All,

Hoping I'm not too late to get in on this, as I'm pregnant for the first time, new(-ish) to ED and have an estimated due date of 17 July! Sounds like I'm right for this group, but don't want to interrupt/complicate any plans ;).

Congratulations to everyone (I guess some have had their 12-week scan quite recently?) and hope to be part of the group!

x

I'm pleased Maria! I've booked us a space at the Clockhouse pub from 2.30pm (the snug area until the room upstairs becomes free then we can move there).

Looking forward to meeting everyone and their bumps! Got so many questions to ask so it will be nice to talk to you ladies....

Hi all, been looking forward to tomorrow, but won't be able to make it after all. My husband has had to go overseas with his work so I'll be on toddler duty tomorrow, and if this week is anything to go by, he'll be napping til 4. Hope to meet you all another time soon.

So good to meet you all! I'll email you all tomorrow with some dates for the next meet up. Let's keep meetings regular to share our progress and generally discuss baby things.

Anyone who couldn't make today, pm me your email and I'll add you to the circulation x

Evening!

Lovely meeting you all at the weekend, I had a lovely time!

I've emailed everyone about the next catch up from the email addresses we exchanged at the weekend (including anyone who has sent a PM) so if you don't have the email (and it's not in your junk folder) can you PM me with your email address so I can check the spelling?

Hope you can all make the next meet!

K x