Rogue Trader/Cowboy Builder WARNING ? ?Will? Prestige Property Services (PPS)

AlexDw

Apparently my post regarding Suzieb & Chris was a bit cryptic. What I meant was if you read Chris's postings you will see that he starts his sentences with a full stop rather than putting a full stop at the end. I've never seen anyone do that before except for Suzieb! What a coincidence!!

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
Just to give people an update, we've received notice from Action Against Fraud that they have enough information to get the police to take action against these guys. Thank you everyone who reported them and fingers crossed they get a prosecution.

• 8 years later...
  • Administrator

This is a very old thread, but I'd like to bump it up because 'Will' (aka Scott Pike and various other names) has recently become active again and is offering handyman services in the area. They recently registered an account on the forum called HandymanDulwich which I have banned immediately as soon as I discovered the connection.

I will be messaging anyone who appears to have been in contact with him recently.

I have had no reports of him scamming people recently, but based on the feedback from a few years ago you'd be well advised to stay clear.