Rogue Trader/Cowboy Builder WARNING ? ?Will? Prestige Property Services (PPS)

AlexDw

Sublime Property Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Azalea Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > I was sent a pm by JenniferSE22 when I posted

> > about looking for a painter, and also received

> one

> > From Sublime Property who doesn't seem to have

> any

> > recommendations on the forum.

>

> I would like to clarify as I feel rather shocked

> that someone could, for no reason at all, accuse

> us of being rouge.

>

> WE ARE NOT IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH WILL OR PPS

> OR OTHER ROUGE TRADERS!

>

> We are honest, genuine business and in fact have

> recommendations on this forum, the only reason we

> do not reply to the posts but use private messages

> are the forum rules which clearly state this is

> not allowed and we do not wish to get banned.

>

> Kindest regards,

>

> Pawel

Hello I wasn't trying to wreck your reputation, but after you sent me a pm, I clicked on your name and could not see any posts mentioning you. I did not do a search.

You and jenniferSE22 were two of the three pms I had.

KidKruger Wrote:

> Sorry, have to chortle at 'rouge' traders !!

> The dyslexic's bad tradesmen..

Not sure why a typo means dyslexic to you but I'm even more interested why do you think we are bad tradesmen? As far as I'm aware we have not done any work for you so I don't see the reason why you should put your opinion about my company on here. Looks like you are just a troll who likes to have some "fun" at the cost of the others.

right let me stop you right there mister .pps is my real name as like many others i did not want my real name on display so by the looks of thing choose to put chris in there which by the way was the name of my pony i had when i was younger living in newbury ,pps is nothing what so ever to do with the company decussed on the thread .having read this thread it is clear to me that people have nothing better to do then sit in front of a pc and write what ever they think they will. so that brings me a my own thoughts of this matter of which are reading between the lines is that there is clearly more to this .i notice that other companys are being bought in to this and as a result may damage their name too .so i would ask the admin people to close this thread before it gets out of hand .oh and peachy suzieb has nothing to do with me just like you have nothing to do with me .i would suggest that everyone stop putting in their say and allow the op and the company to be able to sort their mess out in private .looking around the site i see there are more stories like this .maybe now is the time for the site not to allow trades to get work through the site ,or see the trades work and have them on a list for members to use for any work they need doing .i guess there would be a price to pay which then should stop the bad ones from using the site .

anyway i have had my say .

Clearly...

PPS uses the name Chris.

He's also going by the name Steve in relation to decorating and recommended by lordshiplanegirl (banned for false recommendations)

http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?30,1415090,1416443#msg-1416443

Because Chris/Steve/Pony/PPS also has the same phone number when he sells his bike..

http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?9,1392891,1392891#msg-1392891

To be honest, i'd go mad if I had to use three names when people called me on my mobile.

No problem Pawel. I am very happy to recommend you and am glad I spotted the post. Azalea - your explanation for randomly casting doubt on the bona fides of completely unrelated businesses still makes no sense and the lack of any hint of apology does not, in my opinion, reflect well on you.

Sublime Property Wrote:

>

> Toldyouso thank you very much for defending our

> name, sorry I did not mention it in my last post

> but was so disturbed with the fact that someone

> can wreck my reputation so carelessly that I

> actually missed your post.

>

> Regards

>

> Pawel

Toldyouso Wrote:

> No problem Pawel. I am very happy to recommend you

> and am glad I spotted the post. Azalea - your

> explanation for randomly casting doubt on the bona

> fides of completely unrelated businesses still

> makes no sense and the lack of any hint of apology

> does not, in my opinion, reflect well on you.

>

>

> Sublime Property Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> >

> > Toldyouso thank you very much for defending our

> > name, sorry I did not mention it in my last

> post

> > but was so disturbed with the fact that someone

> > can wreck my reputation so carelessly that I

> > actually missed your post.

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Pawel

All I said was that Sublime didn't seem to have any recommendations on the forum. I clicked on the name, and couldn't find anything. Each business is allowed to make a post to introduce themselves, which is quite often followed up by recommendations from satisfied clients and I could not see anything like that regarding Sublime, indeed there weren't any posts made by Sublime at all.

'All I said was that Sublime didn't seem to have any recommendations on the forum. I clicked on the name, and couldn't find anything.'

Really? Because I just typed in sublime in the search window and can see at least threee mentions of that company and Pawel on the first page alone! So your assertion that Sublime and Pawel have no recommendations is wrong.

Actually when I was getting my four quotes I met with Pawel. He was very professional, I had seen his portfolio and I still have his business card. I regret not going for Pawel but my big mistake was going for the cheapest. More fool me!

Blah Blah Wrote:

> 'All I said was that Sublime didn't seem to have

> any recommendations on the forum. I clicked on the

> name, and couldn't find anything.'

>

> Really? Because I just typed in sublime in the

> search window and can see at least threee mentions

> of that company and Pawel on the first page alone!

> So your assertion that Sublime and Pawel have no

> recommendations is wrong.

Yes, like I said, when I clicked on his name, (not did a search) on the 20 September 2014, after he sent me a pm, here weren't any posts. This was a while ago, he hadn't made any posts. Now he has. Not finding any posts made me not inclined to do a Search like you have just done. I don't see why this is difficult to understand. I said he didn't seem to have any, not didn't have any. If you click on sublimes name you will see he only recently posted. Stop twisting my words.

This other issue has now allowed Pawel's company to be mentioned over and over again which is a good thing for his company.

oh you are such twats .i have no connection with the people in this thread .yes handy chris if you bothered to look was an email addy not my bloody name ,and if you look at the last post ages ago ill health has prevented me from working .now any more of this slander i will be taking action against you.just bloody grow up the lot of you ..did you know that 90% of posts are bs no truth in them what so ever ..... get a life people i think the people trying to blame others are the guys the thread is about ..did i say that oh no now i have dropped to your level ..

And why sign off your comments with "regards, chris"

*** hi and thanks to all those that have been in contact ,i have now replied to all your requests and hope to see you all soon, regards chris **

I'm failing to see why you would sign off with a false name, as you've just said your name isn't Chris. Its your Pony..

"Not sure why a typo means dyslexic to you but I'm even more interested why do you think we are bad tradesmen? As far as I'm aware we have not done any work for you so I don't see the reason why you should put your opinion about my company on here. Looks like you are just a troll who likes to have some "fun" at the cost of the others."

Dude. I just saw a funny typo. Never said anything about your company nor do I have a view on it. But I do however think the typo was funny so chill innit.