dog attack Dulwich Park

ericyork

Claire29 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I dont think it's fair just to assume all people

> on this forum are the same or use the term "half

> caste", I dont know anyone who uses that term

> anymore.

It's not the fact that he/she used that term that bothers me so much as the fact that nobody thought to point out that it is offensive. That says a lot.

Mikecg Wrote:

> I think what you need to remember is that there

> are some posters who may be unaware that mixed

> race is the way to describe somebody of that

> persuasion, I don't think that because of that

> oversight you can say the site is racist.

Thanks Mike. I shall continue to observe in a detached and emotionless manner.

OHMYGOD! Mikecg... I agree completely. I am getting one of my heads, I shall need to go and lie down!

Halal_face sweetie,

If you want to engage in debate or lively bantor you are more than welcome on this forum. If your agenda is to insite confrontation, that is my job, go away and cause trouble elsewhere. We are not racists.

dulwichmum Wrote:

> OHMYGOD! Mikecg... I agree completely. I am

> getting one of my heads, I shall need to go and

> lie down!

>

> Halal_face sweetie,

>

> If you want to engage in debate or lively bantor

> you are more than welcome on this forum. If your

> agenda is to insite confrontation, that is my job,

> go away and cause trouble elsewhere. We are not

> racists.

(?)

microbite Wrote:

> Steve T

>

> You've done it now lol! we are now going to get

> inundated with people and their comments regarding

> their pet pooche's rights of way, rights to run

> free unfettered in the park blah blah blah, and at

> the risk of biting small children who really

> should be supervised anyways by their parents!

I really must protest! My pet poochies should have right of way, and should be able to run unfettered in the park.

I also feel that small children should be adequately supervised by their parents.

TLS (on behalf of The Westie Pack: Alice 6, Phoebe 6, Max 7, Sammy, 11.)

YOU ALL NEED TO GET A FC*KING LIFE FOR GODS SAKE.....if you tossers could read your posts about dogs, you'd see what I mean. The dogs that I love, the Westies, Parsons, Cairns and the like are wasted on you blithing driveling fools. Who fcuking well cares if an Alsatian knawed you as a young boy, be grateful and get over it. Dogs act as a result of how their owners treat them. Rocket science it aint.

When I was a kid we had a Jack Russel the thing was mad, when I let it off the lead it would seek out the biggest dog in the park and launch itself at it, usually around the throat. Dobermans and Rottweilers were his favorites, in the end I couldn't let him off the lead because I knew if he got it wrong it would have been game over. He loved people and kids though, a great pet for a boy of 11.

"

YOU ALL NEED TO GET A FC*KING LIFE FOR GODS SAKE.....if you tossers could read your posts about dogs, you'd see what I mean. The dogs that I love, the Westies, Parsons, Cairns and the like are wasted on you blithing driveling fools. Who fcuking well cares if an Alsatian knawed you as a young boy, be grateful and get over it. Dogs act as a result of how their owners treat them. Rocket science it aint."

I'm PRETTY sure that constitutes grounds for reporting, containing as it does at least several of the following

"false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening"

But don't think my dislike is reserved for dogs. As you rightly point out dogs behave depending on how their owners treat them. So my bile is also aimed at said owners. I'm especially wary of owners who think "who cares" if a dog attacks and that I should be grateful? Grateful for what exactly? That my injuries could have been worse?

On a final note, behavioral psychology is a lot harder than rocket science.