Twelve Up

Xena Worried prince

KalamityKel Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Mefinks ya need to get out more :p

Didn't I know it last night, felt like a caged animal waiting to pounce on a titbit of meat that the keeper threw in, and sadly the EDF became that titbit of meat that I devoured with gusto.

Apologies, it started as a couple of posts and when I got to 6 in a row it became amusing to see how many I could acheieve before someone else posted and stoped me. (grand total of 14 in a row at one point)

Still it does make me wonder if there is some merit in a competition to see how many posts people can get in a row before someone rains on their parade.

Mr TLS - I will ask Mr Wolf to drop some heal and blister cream in shall I ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• They probably checked the time when they found it……..
    • Hi, Anyone getting rid of any of these items? Also looking for a dish for air fryer - max 15 x 15cm. Or one person size dish that can go in airfryer or microwave. Thanks.            
    • Noted. I wasn't quite sure from their material whether the 'ad lib' supply by pharmacists had to be mandated; hence the suggestion to check.  There are plenty of individual manufacturers of generic methylphenidate, probably quite a bit cheaper too.  I'm afraid I didn't see radnrach's "can't really take an alternative", so apologies for presuming otherwise.  For myself I'm generally willing to trust that any manufacturer's offering of, say, 27 mg methylphenidate hydrochloride tabs, would contain that, and I'm not too worried about the minor quirks of things like their slow-release technology. I think it's likely that the medicines Serious Shortage Protocol does definitely give pharmacists some degrees of freedom. But it's apparently not in operation here. See the Minister's recent reply to a written question: https://questions-statements.parliament.uk/written-questions/detail/2023-11-13/1660#.   , which seems to approximate to: we can't apply the shortage protocol here because the drugs are in short supply.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In