P12 buses on diversion

The P12s are on diversion due to roadworks on Oakdale road. They are not serving Nunhead Lane, Evelina Road, Kimberley Avenue, Gibbon Road, Oakdale Road and Ivydale Road. Countdown is not indicating this at all. The buses are following the 343 route from Peckham Rye to Merrtins Road. According to the TFL website this is solely until tonight.

Renata

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• LTN means discriminating against those worst off - traffic, noise and air pollution is being pushed off to the main roads  where most vulnerable live on                
    • Yup. It involves listening before decision are made. It's not a referendum. Personally, I think it's good that 3,000 angry people don't get to dictate public policy, but we'll have to agree to disagree I guess (as an aside, if you actually look at the detail of the responses from the original consultation, they are all over the place. People saying they want to stop rat running, but also don't want to restrict through traffic for example). The council took account of the responses to the consultation, alongside data, expert opinions, commitments they made to the wider electorate etc. Then they made a decision and stood for re-election on the basis of their actions. You may not like it, but that's our system. Any chance you're willing to defend One Dulwich's claims now?
    • LTN is scam and has to go 🙂
    • Perhaps not. But I would return to the question I posed above: We have a system of representative democracy and if you want to debate it's pros and cons, start a thread on it. …and still no one willing to defend the claims in One Dulwich’s latest missive? Come on, there must be someone? 😂
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In