Tiny Little Things That Cause You Irrational Rage

PinkyB

\

exactly what I was thinking giggirl... people who use the wrong thread make me go into an irrational rage...

*smiles and thinks, I do that all the time.... and don't really mind who puts what were... it all ends up in the same place in the end.... the bottom of a virtual pile of typing*

http://cutthroughcommunications.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/istock_000003253995medium3.jpg

*also thinks... I am so lazy... I can't even be bothered to re-size my images...*

Ha...I wish! Just a very irritable being :) No...I put it down to some sort of sheep like behaviour...that they think I have picked the best seat so decide to come join me. What's even more annoying is that I always go out of my way to sit in a seat that I think no-one else will want to sit near...corners...awkward rows with funny numbers of seats...but still they come within 5 seats radius of me...drives me crazy! I was at a comedy club once where they asked the audience for things that annoyed them and I was picked. I voiced my annoyance at this and they improvised a little ditty called 'Go Sit Over There' within about 30 seconds. So annoying it's been immortalised in song! CharlieCharlie - the popcorn thing - that is annoying - I deliberately suck my popcorn as it annoys me so much. What is more annoying is the people who go and talk. Even in the trailers before the main feature it annoys me. Go to a cafe if you want to chat!! I only came on the forum to look at flats...

katie1997 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Indeed.

>

> Also, why do some people have chips with their

> full english (when there is already a hash brown

> or two on the (not square) plate - WTF?

>

> Whatever next? Jacket potatoes with chips?

>

> *goes to lie down in a darkened room*

Actually i feel I must stay true to my Scottish roots and take issue with this. Chips with everything thanks. I used to regularly have baked potato with chips in my halls of residence at uni in Edinburgh, mmmm. I also enjoy a portion of chips with a kebab - who says you can't have two carbs? Whilst we're on the subject, and since this thread is about rage, if it's not been covered already I'd like to introduce the topic of chips in general. My favourites are proper chippy chips and skinny chips. I loathe, with every fibre of my being, fat chips. particularly those of the ilk that burn your tongue and are so flaming fat they're not even cooked in the middle. Once I know a restaurant/cafe does fat chips without any alternative chip on offer, it puts me off them for life.

Oh whilst I'm at it...and this may already have been covered...so apologies if it has...but people reading on the tube in rush hour. I'm not currently an ED-ite - so my current journey is on the hellish Northern Line from Clapham South. I am 5'2 and if my nose isn't in someone's armpit, I've got someone's book shoved in my face. Now I love reading...but when someone has their arms stretched out reading a paper, I KNOW that I could squeeze in the space between them and their paper - not that I want to...but everyone has to squeeze in anyway...so why not fold up your paper or book whilst the big squeeze is on! I'm not anti book reading at any other time...but rush hour...come on people :(

Oh dear dear Scootagal. Don't take this the wrong way, but I hope I never run into you at the cinema. Perhaps PM me when you've got plans and I'll stay away. Or we could carve up territory. I go to Beckenham Odeon mostly. I'm still far too young to be sucking my popcorn so a line must be drawn.

I once spectacularly set fire to myself during Gone With The Wind at the Odeon South End Green. In the days when I smoked (obviously) and in the days when you could still smoke pretty much anywhere. That probably cheesed off some purists. It wasn't even during the "Atlanta burning" scene so I couldn't put it down to audience participation.

If only, Brendan... I was stuck there for all that time, with just a cup of Earl Grey to keep me company. Lincoln is my final destination and it seems still so very far away...Still, the bright side is I'm now travelling through more fields of vivid yellow.

Giggirl, of course farmers need to survive, just saying it's a shame that the beautiful patchwork countryside of my youth has gone. What was once grown occasionally for cattlefeed and rotation of soil is now predominant.

I know I'm old Brendan, but Water Raleigh ain't in living memory.

An estimated 600,000 hectares of land are covered in the bobbing yellow flower heads, which were practically unknown in Britain 30 years ago. Production last year grew by 17 per cent and is predicted to top two million tonnes next year by the Department for Rural Affairs.

For farmers it turns a healthy profit with unlimited demand for the seed as a biofuel - much of the UK's production goes to Germany to make biodiesel - and to make "extra virgin rapeseed oil", an alternative to olive oil. Independent 2007

Did you know that the blue dye woad comes from yellow flowers?

I don?t particularly like mile upon mile of rape seed either. Just pointing out that it not being nice is a more valid argument against it than it not being native.

Nice is important. Alas apparently not as important as oil and money to some people. Specifically farmers who are just businessmen when you get right down to it.

Normally, and by necessity, pretty dam hard nosed businessmen at that.

France has turned all yellow in latter years too.