Recommendation for Gardener

RuthN

I recently came on to the forum to look for a new regular gardener and found Mehmet who has came round last week and we were very impressed with him.

He was punctual, knowledgeable about the plants in the garden and offered suggestions on how to make improvements. We asked him to suggest a few plants to fill the gaps in our borders and he has come back to us quickly with suggestions and sourced them online for us to find a good price.

He worked solidly for three hours for a reasonable price and we were happy that the garden looked tidy afterwards depite the heavy rains a few days before having encouraged an abundance of weeks.

We hope he will be our regular fortnightly gardener.

Please pm me with any Qs.

Ruth

I would definitely recommend Mehmet as a gardener, he is hands-on, fast, thorough and happy to get his hands dirty, unlike some ....

He has a friendly, chirpy manner and it was a joy to have found him. Would recommend him and feel more inspired to carry-out jobs that were always put off until next year .........07910754636 mobile.

I'd also like to recommend Mehmet. He is doing some gardening work for us in Gypsy Hill and really knows his stuff! Is a quick worker and very reasonable. Lovely chap would be happy to leave him to work alone coming and going through the house. Big thumbs up for Mehmet!!! (07910754636)

• 1 month later...