Looks like Dulwich Mum may have met her match

Zaardvark

Rupert Chumley-Worpingston writes: "If it is indeed the case that the ills of this government and nation are in some way attributable to a Scotch and Irish dominance then I fear for the Lions should the manager and captain derive from similar origins".

How can Chumley Worpingston credit the ills of this government to an Irish dominance?

And as regards the Lions - lets go again with a majority of below standard English players as Woodward did last time in NZ and ignore the Six Nations champions of the last two years and see how far we get. What English player deserves to lead the Lions.

What a pathetic comment.

Rupert Chumley-Worpingston writes: "If it is indeed the case that the ills of this government and nation are in some way attributable to a Scotch and Irish dominance then I fear for the Lions should the manager and captain derive from similar origins".

How can Chumley Worpingston credit the ills of this government to an Irish dominance?

And as regards the Lions - lets go again with a majority of below standard English players as Woodward did last time in NZ and ignore the Six Nations champions of the last two years and see how far we get. What English player deserves to lead the Lions.

What a pathetic comment.

How dare you compare this blue blooded peer to our Dulwichmum!!! The mother of Dulwich is sublime in her elegance that mirrors her conspicuous wit. The 'Viscount' you criminally compare our fairy of sarcasm to trots about town on a f@cking horse unlike our Des res DM who 'motors it up' in her chic Audi Q7. I think the forum and the plebs of Dulwich and it's surrounding areas will agree that there is only room for one Royal exile and that's DM.

P.s Don't let it go to her head.