Ref: 8381819075 Bet matched:23:17 06-Jul-09

Damien McGrane 320 ?0.62 ?197.78

Ref: 8381769946 Bet matched:23:03 06-Jul-09

320 ?0.68 ?216.92

320 ?0.70 ?223.30

Darren Clarke 170 ?5.00 ?845.00

Got a couple of meetings this morning Quids, so I'm holding fire until I get back and do some final checks on form/odds etc, Goldikova has certainly got a great chance, although I read somewhere she didn't do too well in her first showing this season, might go with Heaven Scent EW...

The ground is good according to racing post. Goldikova now 7/4 with Paddy Power, so it has some support and might back it. It seems to be the class horse.

I usually allow for one bad performance first time out for the season so ignoring her last race she has a great record. The last race has introduced some unceertainty in the pricing, otherwise she would be very short. Depends therefore if you think the last race was just a hiccup - I am taking the view it was.

To be honest RD - would not have considered this meeting if you had not posted about it. So am pleased my attention was diverted. Winner seemed an abvious choice, but we have all seen the obvious choices lose before now.

BTW - Rip van Winkle has been withdrawn from the King George and will now run in the Sussex Stakes at Goodwood. Its going to win a Group 1 soon, I think, hope etc.

Good days work - though I've gone and laid the draw in the first test at 2.6 with my winnings!

RD/MM if you want to see something really scary go on the "general betting" forum on Betfair and look at a thread called "how to lay" or something, I'll check the name later but I'm no good with detail. This blokes taken ?500 t0 ?2000 in 2 months of laying on racing daily, massive swings, Staking plan, etc.... scares the shite ot of me!

Nice one today >:D<