SOLD Tickets to The Gruffalo TOMORROW

Zedd

My daughter has started to have nightmares about The Gruffalo coming to get her, so having had these tickets since May we have decided it might be best not to go!

I have 2 adult and 2 child tickets available for the 2pm performance tomorrow (Bank Holiday Monday) at The Lyric theatre on Shaftesbury Avenue.

Total ticket value is ?37 but I'm selling them for ?25 if anybody would like a last minute activity for a rainy BH!

If it's any reassurance, my (2yr old) daughter was very similar before seeing this show. She didn't like reading or opening the book as it was 'too scary'. Thought about not going too but it was for a friend's birthday trip so didn't cancel.

As luck would have it, she LOVED it (and the Gruffalo) and laughed or giggled or smiled the whole way through. We came home with a Gruffalo souvenir and it's pride of place on the shelf. She still doesn't like opening the book though.

Hoping this reply will help and you enjoy your day tomorrow cos this show (I think) is worth the trip into Central London.

Archived